Friday, March 16, 2007

Well lick my doo-daa and give me a MeMe

Well guten tag their my fraulines and my herrs, I have a MeMe that Dan and Jemima have done at some point in their professional careers as bloggers which I'm going to do too, this MeMe is brought to you today by the letter Z.

1. PICK OUT A SCAR YOU HAVE, AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT IT
I whacked me noggin on a radiator at somepoint when I was young, I have a two lovely dents in my forehead that my mess of a fringe covers up.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
- A Shaun of the Dead Poster
- A Spiderman 3 poster that came free with Empire
- A Hot Fuzz poster
- A Art of Star Wars poster from the barbican back in 2000
- A Two faces of Mitchell and Webb Tour poster
- A Yoda door poster
- A Star Wars Episode One Teaser Poster (the one with the darth vader shadow coming from anakin)
- A Little Britain poster (Ugh!)
- A Crummy Alan Partridge poster I foolishly brought off ebay
- A Views of Reading poster
- A Star Wars Episode 3 teaser poster
- A Batman Begins poster
- A Shiny Spiderman 3 poster
- A League of Gentlemen Apocalypse poster
- A Cock and Bull Story poster
- A 24 Hour Party People poster
- A X-men 3 teaser poster
- A V for Vendetta poster
- A Supposed life size Darth Vader poster
- A piraties of the Caribbean 3 poster

Phew! I have too many posters.


3. WHAT DOES YOUR PHONE LOOK LIKE.
Crap. Sure I could bother to get a decent phone, but what's the point? I only own it to collect a large number of numbers when drunk (6 last night put in odd fashion 'balding barry' for example, he's not balding, I'm just a moron and love aliteration).

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Random crap. At the moment some band called Boston that Cheryl told me to listen to.

5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
Mitchell and Webb. Or those Mac and PC people that my lecturer said.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
To find the energy to walk over to my old Halls of Residence and vote for my friend in the hall elections.

7. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GAY MARRIAGE?
Yeah, why shouldn't I?

8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
5:35AM apparently. Use this information wisely.

9. ARE YOUR PARENTS STILL TOGETHER?
Yep. I would say more but I have to piss off soon!

10. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
I already said, Boston for some reason.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK?
Not really, although when I was a bit younger I'd imagine Darth Vader was lurking in the dark. Although sometimes in the dark I get scared in the student house that some fuckbag could break in, in the dark when I've just brushed me pearlys.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
I dunno. Alcohol.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely obviously.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
GINGER, sorry, been a while probably since I've expressed my deeply rooted ginger bias I live my life by.

15. DO YOU LIKE PAIN KILLERS?
Yes, I am robbie Walliams and am addicted to Calpol.It's lovely stuff and the Rudebox star's addiciton should not be made fun of.

16. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
Yes. Yes I am. Must you expose my shyness blog!

17. FAVE PIZZA TOPPING?
Meat please, so some peperoni or sausage or summat.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A pizza now that you've mentioned one, bastard.

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
I don't really make people mad, unless I do and they express their madness behind my back.

20. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
Doubt it.

4 comments:

Mimey said...

Professional. Heh.

I think SJP is lovely too. Thanks for mentioning it.

Calpol. Heh.

Chezza said...

Others use cannabis and coke..you stick to the hard stuff ;)

DanProject76 said...

I am semi-professional.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Jemima - Oh but you are professional! Yes SJP is just devine, I'm happy I mentioned her now, thanks for the lovely thanks. Calpol rulez1!!!

Cheryl - I am a druggy, thanks for pointing it out.

Dan - Semi? No sir you are fully professional and I won't hear you say otherwise.