Monday, March 12, 2007

It's the things that make you go GAH!

Things that are making me go Gah this afternoon:

- Someone put the cheese in a lovely food bag and tied a very nice intricate knot in it leaving me no choice but to ruin the bag, put it in the bin and have to re-wrap the cheese in some cling-film, just adding more waste to our environment. What's the point in putting the cheese in a bag where I'll have to bin soon after opening. We're big cheese eaters in this student house, don't restrict the cheese eating process.

- Fucking previous tennant of our house after 8 months hasn't seemed to have told Vision express yet that he no longer lives in Reading, so he doesn't need his fucking contact lenses to be sent to Reading! A couple of months ago he came back to Reading to pick up his regular delivery of contact lenses because we gave up forwarding on the mail after a few months, you'd think then he'd of managed to phone them to tell them that his fucking address had changed! Oh well, guess we'll just force him to come back to Reading to pick them up again!

- This textbook I'm using for my essay just seems bloody xenophobic. 'Yet both those French processes today shared this dismal common fate: they are both as dead as doornails. By contrast, Fox Talbot's ideas still endure as the abiding foundation of modern photography" Why not just say the french of tossers? Sure take a quote and take it out of context and you can say whatever you want. But I'll go on record and say that Arthur H. Booth thinks the french are wankers. Just don't take me to court over it, I already got told last month I could have gone to court over something I wrote!

- I want to do fucking hanging indents for my bullet points on this blog post. What wank.

I think I should probably just relax in the words of Mika and Frankie goes to hollywood fame and don't do it and take it easy, go back to my essay, continue listening to the star wars soundtrack saying the lines from the films as tne relevant music ques and finish my cheese sandwhich. The cheese that... SOME FUCKER WANTED TO DEPRIVE FROM ME FROM WRAPPING IT IN A FOOD BAG WITH A TINY KNOT... GET KNOTTED.

2 comments:

DanProject76 said...

Cheese should be respected!

Clive_Evil_C said...

Dan - Yes it should, it should be respected on the highest levels of respectfulness.

Cheryl - It's not just students, people just like cheese! That's all.