Sunday, March 04, 2007

I love MeMe's because I don't have to pretend my life is interesting

Jemima. Dan. Lovely Bloggers. Lovely people. Did MeMe. Me do thing. The end. It's a mini adventure.

1. What Curse Word Do You Use The Most? I keep using the word bint alot recently, before I even knew what it meant. Fuck always recieves regualr spouting from my gob, so either fuck or bint, you fucking bint.
2. Do You Own An Ipod? Nah, I got a Zen recently, mainly as they sounded a bit more interesting than those ipod thingy madoodaas.
3. What Person On Your MySpace Top 8 Do You Talk To The Most? Noel Edmunds. In my sleep.
4. What Time Is Your Alarm Clock Set To? Varies from day to day, depending on what time I start uni, or what bit of uni I'm sciving. Generally around 9. I'm a lazy shit.
5. Do You Want To Fall In Love? If shit happens, shit happens.
6. Do You Wear Flip-Flops When It's Cold? I don't wear flip flops! Are you having a bleeding laugh!
7. Would You Rather Take The Picture Or Be In The Picture? I am a camera whore, offically. It amuses me greatly when I see photos from a night out and I'm in fucking most of them! I much enjoy more being in the picture, because I love photos where I look stupid.
8. What Was The Last Movie You Watched? Trainspotting, I get bored with my weekends now so I thought I'd watch some of the DVDs on my shelf that I've brought but never watched. I had this DVD since september, only taken me till march to watch it. Still got the remainding 1/3 of clerks unwatched waiting on my DVD shelf, maybe that will be tomorrow's film for me.
9. Do Any Of Your Friends Have Children? Probably.
10. Has Anyone Ever Called You Lazy? My mum. Probably other peeps, probably myself calling me lazy. Niggles of an insults generally just soak into me like a sponge, I pay no attention to them. Well maybe a little atention at the time.
11. Do You Ever Take Medication To Help You Fall Asleep? Nah. If I can't sleep, I have a shit night sleep, it's all good.
12. What CD Is Currently In Your CD Player? Hot Fuzz soundtrack? But then it's the most recent CD I have brought since the Mitchell and Webb Sound CDs.
13. Do You Prefer Regular Or Chocolate Milk? Meh. Milk is milk. Fast food and good for you, look for the lion.
14. Has Anyone Told You A Secret This Week? Might of done, I can't really remember at this precise moment. I've heard bitching, that's for sure.
15. When Was The Last Time You Had Starbucks? I don't rightly know if I've ever been to a starbucks. I'm not a coffe drinker.
16. Can You Whistle? Yeah. Whistle well? Fucks knows! You be the judge when I release my swing album.
17. Do You Have A Trampoline In Your Back Yard? I do back in my sussexy village, well did, my dad dismantled it, it screwed up the lawn, and went unused. Well it was used in the summer as a sunbed for my sister.
18. Think People Talk About You Behind Your Back? Oh probably. Am I bovvered? Face bovvered? I aint Bovvered! Catherine Tate show is like well funny.
19. Did You Watch Cartoons When You Were A Kid? Yes, Yes I did. Is further elabroation warranted?
20. What Movie Do You Know Every Line To? Star Wars, nothing but star wars, please don't let those star wars, end.
21. Have You Ever Done The Dirty In A Field? Yes I have picked dandelions and licked my hands afterwards and tasted a dirty tase in my mouth, a very asute observation sir.
22. Is There Anything Wrong With Girls Kissing Girls? If they want to, go for it.
23. Do You Own Any Band T-Shirts? No, but I want a Band-Aid T-Shirt.
24. What Is Your Favorite Salad Dressing? Ketchup.
25. Is Anyone In Love With You? With any luck if I work the old charm just right. What I mean to say less arrogantly, fuck knows.
26. Do You Do Your Own Dishes? I do my fair share. Leave me alone. I wash up after myself. I innt a pikey.
27. Ever Cry In Public? Nah. Actually quite a bit back at school. Now not at all.
28. Are You On A Desktop Computer Or A Lap Top? Laptop baby!
29. Are You Currently Wanting Any Piercings Or Tattoo? Nah, the idea of tatoos and or piercings scares me to my willy.
30. What’s The Weather Like? It's night, I don't fucking know.
31. Would You Ever Date Anyone Covered In Tattoos? I'd be scared of looking at them, so that's a no.
32. What Did You Do Before This? Talked to that Dan and Cheryl of blog owning fame on MSN.
33. When Was The Last Time You Slept On The Floor? The only time that comes to mind is on a ferry when I was 13/14 to France, Britanny to be precise, which was an over night ferry so I had some attempt at trying to sleep on the floor.
34. How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Need To Function? The less sleep I get the more I function, well the more manic I go at least. Manic can be good for me.
35. Do You Eat Breakfast Daily? Most of the time, sometimes I combine lunch and breakfast into one super meal entitled 'LunchSlashBreakfast'
36. Are Your Days Full And Fast Paced? Not really.
38. Do You Use Sarcasm? Yes.
39. Have You Ever Been In A Fight? Nah, I'm a fucking coward and not nearly confrontational enough to get in a fight.
40. Are You Picky About Spelling And Grammar? As long as it's not written in fucking text speak I'm not that picky. Although I do get a little picky of wankers inserting z where there should be s! Twats.
41. Have You Ever Been To Six Flags? No, I've been to Chessington World of Adventures though. A few times.
42. Have You Ever Gotten Beat Up? Nah mate, Hardy by surname, and Hardy by nature.
43. Do You Get Along Better With The Same Sex Or The Opposite? I dunno, I'm selectivley socially auquard with different people. Probably do admitedly get along better with the chaps.
44. Do You Like Mustard? I don't think I do, but I've never found out.
45. Do You Sleep On Your Side, Stomach Or Back? Side all the way.
46. Where & How Did You Get One Of Your Scars? Two dents in the forehead, one from a radiator, and one from a tennis racket that hit me in the face, about an inch seperating the two dents.
47. Who Was The Last Person To Make You Mad? I can't say that. Mainly as I can't quite remember.
48. Do You Like Anybody? I think I like myself, but I need written confirmation of this.
49. What Is The Last Thing You Purchased? Chippy, sadly the alchol on my teeth from the night before made eating the chips a little more difficult than normal.

3 comments:

Chezza said...

OMGZZZ WE HAVE ZEN'S!12111
Chez x x x

DanProject76 said...

I am taking you out for a Starbucks Mustardchino.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Chez - OMG YEAH. Umm... Yeah. Zen Rulez. Probs.

Dan - Oh delightful, I'd love a mustardchino.