Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cut and Shunt MeMe

These MeMes usually have dull questions, but I'm going to take one of them and combine every 3 questions into one question. That'll make it more interesting, probably.

1. First thing you wash in your favourite coffee?


My white pants, I want to give the impression that I've shat myself after all.

2. Do you say "feeling RIGHT" in the last dream you remember having?

Only when I feel right in those dreams. But alot of dreams I feel uneasy, like the dream I had this morning when I went back to working at the Garden Centre, that didn't make me wanna say "Feeling RIGHT"

3. What comes to mind when I say craving a dance with me to the cabbage song?

The Cabbage song is quite erotic? Are you really sure you want me to be dancing to that? Seems inappropirate considering the cabbage massacres last week as well.

4. Do you use 1,000 ice cream smileys?

Using my finger to draw a smiley face in my ice cream seems unhygenic, why I would do one thousand of those I don't know. Seems wrong, and rude.

5. How many bedroom celebrity cottage cheeses are in your house?


Not many celebrities protest to be interested in the old cottage cheese bedroom pheonomina, but thats a mixed blessing so whilst you don't get many around, you get a higher grade of celebrities making bedroom cottage cheese, so sadly I only have two, the Jeremy Clarkson one, and the Richard Hammond one. But I refuse to get the James May one.

6. What was the last song your parents visited?


Something deeply erotic that left me traumatised.

7. Would George W. Bush go sky diving whilst throwing potatoes ?


If I know anything about George W. Bush, it's that his middle letter doesn't stand for wanker, that's just rude. But also he does grasp science sometimes, so he would refuse to throw potatoes out of plane, because they'd gain momentum and be really heavy when they did hit someone. Ouch town.

8. Is there sparkly Maths class on Saturady?


I think it's cancelled. They've run out of glitter.

9. What day is rap music falling in New York?


Like Hammer-time, but Hammer-day.

10. What was your best friend's cream puffs lunch?

Cream puffs are an inapropriate lunch I think, they should have something full of protein and I don't think cream puffs are. But it was cream puffs their lunch.

11. What is the effect of your butterfly's curly hair at school?

Jerks at school take pleasure in de-curling his hair. Jerks.

12. Have you ever brought a wall and cried?


Yes, because I realised I needed three more walls to complete my room, and I only had enough pennies saved up for one wall.

13. Hey person, Favourite time of the year for socks?

Every time.

14. Have you ever drank the next person you'll be holding hands with, whilst sleeping with the TV on? Will it mean anything?


Sleep drinking of someone's blood? A comatose drakula? I know what that'll mean, it means you're a sick evil bastard. Rot in hell.

15. Are you afraid of old good vision?


Yes, I'd look cool and all aged if my eye site when shit up the wall, but perfect vision when old? It wouldn't be natural.

16. Can you do your hula hoops gum job for 24 hours straight?

Not really, after a while it just become infuriating that I'm unable to create a hula hoops gum, working 24 hours straight on it would be inpratical.

17. What was the most recent window brands you brought?


Safestyle UK, you buy one, you get one free (might be a mention to an advert they only show down south).

18. How often are you in a complicated relationship with more than 3 people you hate?


All the time. You know me, unberable complicated relationship are the best, and because three is the magic number, it was even the more horrible.

19. Have you ever tripped and slapped a sarcastic someone?


Only myself.

20. Are you chap too forgiving of stick matters?

I am most certainly not a man who forgives someone if they broke my stick or made fun of my stick collection.

21. Do you own a hot phone gun?


No, I'm sure after the iphone they are the in thing to own, but I don't see point of combining a gun with a phone.

22. Are you closer to your hair or yourself?

Bit of both.

23. Do you chat like someone you know thats red?


I am red, so I chat like myself.

Cut and Shunt MeMe title copyright and trademark of Chezza.

3 comments:

DanProject76 said...

I think that technique has improved the memes by at least 250%.

Mimey said...

You made me scream with laughter.

I'm suing you for compensation.

I want £3.50 by the end of the week in lieu of my sore throat, or I'm coming round with a baseball bat. You don't want me making you play baseball, now do you?

Chezza said...

:D i love it and i have done it myself too :D