Friday, September 07, 2007

Cuntry Walk time!

WARNING: If you don't like looking at photographs, might I recommend you skip this blog.Today in the means of being productive I decided to go on a country walk (or cuntry walk if we want to be crude), down a stretch of public bridleway that I hold most dear to me, over four years of intense schooling in which I gained my qualifications (like GCSE German) this bridleway would be become very dear to my heart, there were good times (the sun), there were bad times (the rain), there were confusing time (the hail), but I came to know this public bridleway as my second brother (after the cat). Join me with your hearts open to embrace the beauty of the Worth Way public bridleway in the beautiful West Side Sussex. Here is the duck pond full of crap. This one time back when I were lad before I gained me qualifications (like GCSE German) I fell in there, well I say one time, it might have been more than once. Needless to say from looking at the contents of the pond I must have smelt fucking horrible after my dips in there. But back in those days the kids would praise you for smelling like toxic waste. It was like a beauty scar some might say.How some kid gets world wide media coverage for going missing and this Harris Hawk going missing get's no publicity I'll never know. I would love to inform you I found the Harris hawk on my travels, but alas sadly not, I don't really know much of Harris Hawks work unlike his brother Chesney, I know all about his work (and I mean work, that one hit wonder scum boat).Here are some railway sleepers, well I assume they are, to be honest I wouldn't really know what railway sleepers looked like if I got struck in the face by one (but if they are what I am assuming they look like in the photo, than face sleeper combination probably equals quite a bang. Ouch. They'd fucking knock out my eyes). There used to be a railway line down here didn't you know? Until the evil Dr. Beeching closed it down. And thats why the residants of Sussex curse Dr. Beeching, and you just know that all the evil kids out there in Sussex have been named Beeching in line with popular conception that Dr. Beeching was sent here by the devil. Oh shit, how did that get in there, no one is supposed to know of my horse shit fascination. But now its out in the open, I guess I must explain the hardships I had when I were a lad just doing your qualifications (like GCSE German) and the kids would think you were uncool if you didn't cycle in the horse shit. Like the toxic waste daring, kids became more hardcore the older they got.Here is a bridge, I would tell you the story of when the Bridge collapsed and us teenagers rebuilt it only on enthusiasm and a desire to help the local community, but I remember that story isn't believable in the slightest, and I can't think of a decent punchline. So let's just all salute the Bridge. All hail the bridge.

And this is where our cuntry walk time must end, I hope you've enjoyed the walk, felt you were there and want to embrace this public bridleway, but not too much, there's horse shit on there, quite a bit actually, really smelly stuff. Goodbye and thank you.

6 comments:

Chezza said...

I might do a blog like this one day. Looks quite nice round there :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, I remember (most of) these sights. Looks a lot different on Google Earth, though. Shame I haven't found the countryside here in Reading, but it reminds me of the country park near my home back home.

Excuse me, nostalgia time...

Mimey said...

I enjoyed this cuntry walk so much, I'm bothering to log in and comment. This is a big deal, and I hope you appreciate it! I never got any qualifications like GCSE German. I bask in the glow of your academic excellence.

I might end up doing a blog of my own after this, I hope you're happy now, muller fluffer.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Chezza - Might? Might? You will go to the ball. I like you say it looks quite nice when there's a photo of shit.

Vaddix - Countryside? Reading? Whaaaaaa? It does look different, it just looks like lots and lots of trees, which are fab, don't get me wrong.

Mimey - I'm pleased you enjoyed the cuntry walk. I appreciate the logging in, more people should. Thank you for basking in the great beacon that is my GCSE in German. Bask with me. I'm quite happy you're going to do a blog, and I shall take the blame quite reluctantly, on the chin whatever.

Ant said...

What grade did you get in GCSE German?

Clive_Evil_C said...

I got a B Ant, a lovely, pretty, fun to be with B.