Friday, September 21, 2007

Am I an evil brother?

My sister wanted me to buy her alcohol what with her being under the age of eighteen and her going to a gig and apparently requiring to alcobooze to enjoy the music. Fortuantly I brainwaved a bill for my services (Well it was more me cheekily pocketing the change, she did say she'd buy me a magazine to bribe me, and nerd magazine aren't cheap like heat).

1 X Walk to Shop = £1 (It is a ten minute walk there)
1 X Stimulating conversation = £1 (We talked about trees)
1 X Getting ID out for the lovely cashier = £1 (I loves the look people have when they look at ID trying to work out age, sometimes I think they just don't want to look stupid staring at it for ages)
1 X Tip = £1
(Remember the tip!)
_________________________________
Total Earnings = £4.

Not bad for half an hours work. I should feel bad for ripping off my sister.

Damm I forgot to charge her VAT!

5 comments:

Chezza said...

I have done the whole buying alcohol for my sister before...i've even bought it when i was underage too. Not my fault i was 16 and they didn't ask for ID

I find i am ID more now than i was when i was 16/17

newplanet said...

Evil brother? No. I think a conversation about trees is completely worth a pound! You should go on the "tree talk circuit" and charge a £1 for entry. I'd go.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Chezza - Ah you have, but have you charged your sister for the honour? I bet you haven't.

NewPlanet - Well fortunatly for you I'm going on a tour shortly and shall be visiting a place called Scot-land and doing my tree spiel. Look out for the posters in the Scotland Times.

Chezza said...

:o ooo have fun in Scotland :D

Clive_Evil_C said...

Note: Clive_Evil_C is not planning on going to Scotland anytime soon. Sorry fans, it was merely banter.