Thursday, September 13, 2007

Owning a camera phone has changed my life

And I the prolonger blogger (that'll be the name of my third incarnation of a blog) want to share with you how my life got flipped, turned upside down, and Id like to take a minute just sit right there, Ill show you why owning camera phone has changed my life and how by possesing such technology I've been able to paint words via pixels via photography. Fox Talbot would be proud (He invented photography, love him.. LOVE HIM). So relax and enjoy the photography.A photo of a lake at Wakehurst Place Gardens, I wanted to take a photo of the Gardens, of some nice looking house building mansion summat which had morris dancing (with ladies... cool) infront of it, some flowers, path way, the cafe shop, but because of the tempremental nautre of photography (damm you Fox Talbot!) and the fact my new phone seems to have a personality of its own and saying to me, no, you shit, you shall not take a photo of these pretty things, instead, the camera only let me take a photo of some water. But what beautiful water.

In a way, it might of been for the best, because this photo captures the idea that this lovely garden is surrounded and locked in by residental areas, much like the water is locked into the photo. Its confined, and sadly you can confine nature, which is sad, expressed fully by the morbid lighting the camera brought. Also is it me or is there a large cat reflected in the pond?Here is the fastway bus in Crawley, a bus that is infact, so fast I failed to caputre all of it in the photograph. But look at the bored looking passengers in the bus? Planes are fast, passengers get entertained on there, but on a bus, no such luck, which is a shame, infact where air crew are expected to be lovely and friendly, bus drivers get away with being miserable shits, which sadly is a crying shame. So whilst this fastway might be fast, the passengers are sat their unamused, give them a film to watch for fucks sake! Or sell them some low price fags or kylie perfume or something tacky.This photo shows that Burger King, with its reputation being slightly better than McDonalds, makes this student 'I'd eat garbage' scum feel slightly better than some scummy members of the population. I have my eyes closed as I don't want to look down on my subjects, though loyal they are.This is my pleasure toy, and boy, does it pleasure me. Enough said.

I could instead of spouting bollocks on my Fox Talbot photography beauties just make a story with the four photos such as something like this;

A large cat was angry with me as I pissed into the lake, so I fleed on the fastway bus, hoping this would speed me away from the large cat. To Burger King was my plan, and I collected the urine of a worker there to plant at the scene (in a burger king cup), so I could blame someone at Burger King. The large cat believed my story and brought me a Dalek as way of apologies for accusing me of urinating in a pond.

Readers are welcome to think up a better story.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to like your new camera phone. I'd use mine more (read: actually use once), except (a) my actual camera's loads better (after all, it's a camera, not a phone) and (b) I don't have the kit to extract the resulting pics. Oh well.

Nice jumper!

Chezza said...

Your camara phone seems to take some utterly good photos. What phone do you have?

Anonymous said...

Actually, that's a good question. Indeed, what's the quality of the camera in the phone?

Clive_Evil_C said...

Good Question? But, but, that's a boring question. My new phone is a Nokia 5220, no idea what megapixel whatage shit it is, could look it up, but I can't be bothered, I was suprised they've come out quite well on the PC machine, they looked shit on the phone. I'll stick with my camera if I want decent photos, if I want naff random ones that I just chuck on my blog, then I'll use my phone.

Anonymous said...

Can I have that pleasure toy?

Ant said...

After having a dream about water with stuff floating in it, you decided to hop on a bus and visit your local Burger King where your were assured of being fed something with floating bits. Alas, in a freak of nature, there was a distinctive lack of floaty bits so, after deep contemplation, you decided to return home and play with your Dalek hoping it would take your mind off things. It did, and you were happy again.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Brendan? Piss off (meant with all the love in the world) sadly I will not loan out my pleasure toy, for you see it is busy pleasuring me.

Ant - Thank You! A Story! Wonderful (I still want more stories commentors, hint, hint). Floaty bits paranoia? I love it!