Saturday, September 22, 2007

Down in Brighton (not to be confused with New Brighton, Merseyside)

I saw an infruiating example of how New Labour (not the be confused with Labour) has furthered it's bloody nanny state.Of course people should keep off another man's groin, it's just good manners, I don't expect someone to walk on my groin, and I don't go walking across another man's groin. It's rude, and it would hurt. Squashing bollocks, not my idea of a laugh.

(Of course anyone with a basic costal errosion knowledge will point out that groynes are rigid hydraulic structure built to interrupt the flow of water and sediment and not a man's tackle).

3 comments:

Chezza said...

I knew that at one stage when i did Geography :)

Clive_Evil_C said...

Chezza - Well you're a bobby dazzler for listening in Geography, I never. I wanted to learn about countries, not stuff like the weather.

Mimey - I am not being sexist, quite clearly the sign is using the male form of the, and not the female form. You feminists are quick to accuse ;)

Ant said...

Whoever’s groin that bloke in the photo is going to step on seems to have an awfully square crotch area. I think a doctor may be required.