Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Recently I've been...

...not really doing much to be fair. I experimented with a new chav look which I think I might not quite be able to pull off. But bless me, I do try my best.Yeah dudes.

I was so bored yesterday I went out to Tesco, can you believe they're making a mess of the Crawley Tescos to add all sorts of stuff like an upstairs! The baked beans just kept moving! Agony! People need their baked beans. And damm those evil Tesco bastards for moving the baked beans around the place. Misleading the baked bean buying peope of Crawley.

I've been continuing with my weekly confidence shattering driving lessons fun, who knows, maybe I'll be a driver soon, most of the time during my two hour fun duration period I reach a absolute confidence shattering cock up about an hour in and just want to quit. I'm not the most enjoyable person to teach to drive.

I'm thinking of reading to aleviate my bordem, this book looks fun.An amazon reader review says 'it should make an interesting conversation piece'. I can imagine sticking a copy out on my coffee and scaring visitors.

To conclude Flight of the Conchords (like a New Zealand Mighty Boosh) continue to amuse me too much, particularly this song of theirs, maybe you'll like it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you recommend Flight of the Conchords when it starts on BBC4 next week? Or should I stick to CSI:Miami?

You're not becoming a hoodie are you? Isn't ginger enough?

Is that too many questions?

DanProject76 said...

Buy the FOTC Cd now!!!!! It's the radio show, in case you didn't know.

I have. I love it. Etc.

TV show starts next week and you'll like that too.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Vaddix - I think you'd probably prefer CSI: Miami, but by all means give it a go if you want.

Isn't a hoodie better than a ginger? Hiding the hair and all?

Not enough questions damm it!

Dan - I need to buy the CD, but as for the TV show, I've already downloaed it all and love it, I just need to get round to buying the Radio CD.

Chezza said...

nice song. I want the radio show now :)