Thursday, August 30, 2007

Random bullet pointed list on me Portugal Hol

Hello there, I can't really remember specific days about my Portugal family holiday (and you wouldn't want an uber detailed drilling down of all my days spent there), it was in the Algarve which I'm informed is a part of Portugal, in a city called Lagos, so here's some bullet points of points of maybe interestment of me holiday. Enjoy!

  • This amused me on Lagos' famed 'potato' beach it's a random start to my tale of bullets, so I'll go for it!Now the bird has spoken, do what it says, seperate your trash accordingly for it is cool. And who am I to doubt the good word of a cartoon bird. He's so cute.


  • Whilst in Portugal I did a thing called Drinking. It basically consists of passing alcohol through your body until you do something stupid. I went to a charming little pub called Shytes (well it was called Whytes, but for wit purposes let's call it Shytes, because it was shite). I lost the will to make conversation when some how was in the company of a couple of sixteen year olds who said stuff like "oh my god I've only met 4 people here who don't smoke" and "I love Kiss 100" so inthralled was I that I couldn't even be bothered to camp up some horrified and look insulted when they commented my younger sister looked older than me. Shytes, here's me outside there;


  • We went on a boat tour and saw lots and lots of rocks, and I took lots and lots of photos of rocks, so lets continue a theme here and post a photo of an interesting rocks. Can you tell what it looks like?It's supposed to look like an elephant.


  • Did I mention I got frustratingly sneezy whilst on holiday? When the cat went away on his holiday (at the blinging Cattery) me and him got a bit too intimate in our goodbyes, I was sneezing like mad during the England match on the telly, sneezing like mad at Gatwick Aiport and on the plane, lack of fresh hair, damm you air conditioning. But would it be fecking alright once in Portugal? Fuck no, there was a 2 hour long coach journey which became a four hour long one when the coach broke down, by then my eyes were fecking streaming so much that the fecking sun pearced the retinas to make them leek some more, which links me to point five;


  • I became lumped with a football team to support. Now like everyone I loves soccerball, my favourite team being the Manchester Arsenals, but what with my eyes streaming I need a cap to keep that fecker out the eyes, I couldn't give a shit what the hat looked like, my sister gave some shit and steered me away from a touristy Algarve hat to a hat which said Sporting Portugal, which I assumed meant just sporting in Portugal, but after a week there I came to full realisation my sister had caused me to become lumped with a football team! Eeeek. Some guys in the catherdral ticket office started wittering at me in rather articulate english about how Sporting Portugal were crap, to which I did a sheepish grin, I wasn't going to fake offence! I couldn't give a rodger about them being a team. Then someone pleeding for tourists told me my team were a great team to which I did a thumbs up, so I guess I am a Sporting Portugal football supporter, dear god.Gramtically Sporting Portugal sound piss poor, but thats for me to think, and for you not to think, don't go slagging off my team.


  • What else to say? I was horrified to see McDonalds had infected the potato beach by putting on a dance stage to get young kids to dance along with an adult. Quite horrified when I heard they were dancing to Nivana. Basically I don't like to jump to conclusions but McDonalds want kids to grow up like that guy who killed himself. Bastards.


  • And to conclude, I didn't really get a tan and mostly hid in the comfort of the shade. Another happy ending for all.

8 comments:

DanProject76 said...

So it was mostly cocks 'n' rocks?

I am like well jealous.

Anonymous said...

I've had the 'privalege' of seeing another picture of you that night. Glad to see that your normal drunken self with us is indeed your normal drunken self.

And the coach and the football team. Ah, it all happened to you, mate! Except the tan.

Mimey said...

Generally, Your Team are known as Sporting Lesbian, in this country, on account of they come from the Portuguese capital of Lesbian (that's Lisboa in Portuguese, language fans). Just thought you should know. My Portuguese team is Maritimo, so we may have to be enemies now.

Your beautiful rocks looked fuck all like an elephant, but beautiful nontheless and I thank you. Did you know the rockier western end of the portuguese coast is all due to earthquake activity?

Yup, I'm a Portu-bore and you've set me off. We're all doomed.

Chezza said...

:) i thought i left you a comment but i didn;t..strange.

Wow cocks...was there any famous cocks in the 2 for 1 cocks?

Clive_Evil_C said...

Dan - You would have been even more jealous if it came with frocks as well, cocks, rock, frocks.

Vaddix - Privalege? Facebook stalking isn't a privalege!

Mimey - You offer onto me so much useful Portugal knowledge. Sporting Lesbain? Really? I love them even more. I'm willing to be enemies, bring it on some would say. As for your fact about rocks, sorry did you just try and talk about science? Geh?

Chezza - Any famous cocks? Try Robert Webb? Yeah.

orange anubis said...

The sad thing about the 2 for 1 Cocks (All Night Long!) is that they probably doubled the price of a cock to start with. Evil marketing!!

Ant said...

Were you disappointed to have Algarve and not get abducted? Probably just another example of gingerism.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Bert - What was that about cocks? Doubled cocked?

Ant - Damm you slipping in a Madeline gag after I was so keen to try and slip one into my blog but feared not to.

Yes, gingerphobia at its worse, thanks for making me hate the world even more than I already do.