Monday, August 06, 2007

Gingerphobia is rife in my family!

You'd think having a ginger aunt, and a great grandfather who was ginger (he apparently would tell people he was ginger) would mean I had a pretty tolerant family. But sadly my sister insists on ginger segregation with this present from her recent holiday.Ginger chocolates for a ginger man? Outrageous.

But how do they taste you ask? Well in an anology for ginger people, they initially seem like a good idea, but become bland, dull, annoying and you realise they just don't work!

----------------
Now playing: Jarvis Cocker - Running The World
via FoxyTunes

Sigh, I wish Gingers were running the world.

3 comments:

Chezza said...

I don;t like ginger....the chocolate kind that is. Bleugh!

Ant said...

Surely they're sweets for a black ginger person. I think you should point this out to your sister and watch her blush as she's been rather silly.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Chezza - GINGERPHOBE!!!!!!!

Ant - Maybe I should, I didn't think about that, I was so pent up and blinded by rage I didn't realise this. Thanks Ant!