Saturday, August 18, 2007

Wot I as been upto

Clapham Junction is what I've been upto. Yawn another post where some weirdo proclaims his love for a train station. Big shitting deal. Move on. Well I made two 'Via Clapham Junction dream trips' this week. Thats the justification for the love. Lovification.Woof, what a surname.

I say 'another post where some weirdo proclaims his love for a train station' like I'm not alone in a strong plutonic love for Clapham Junction.

Via Clapham Junction Dream Trip Number One.

I went down to Dorset (via Clapham Junction) for a camping trip in a friends garden, the camping in the garden didn't really agree with me, but I had fun, checking out the sites of Weymouth and Bournemouth (they have beaches biatches), seeing the simpsons movie again this time stone faced but not wanting to slag it off because everyone else seems to like it! I enjoyed busting some moves on a dance machine (Javine, my favourite), I enjoyed some confusion at having a suprise birthday party about 11 days early, so unclued was I, I just was an infuriating guest and not able to understand subtle hints for me to fuck off out of the room. Woe is me. And I got buried in sand in Bournemouth not once, but twice, here is a photo of me buried the first time. I'm a pretty mermaid!I went on some ride that went upside down that made me question weather I liked rides like that, I thought as I could cope when rollercoasters went upside down sometimes I could cope with this ride that span upside down. I just closed my eyes half way through and clutched onto the metal bar for dear life.Can you see the ginger hair flying in the pic? Spot the ginge, the books will be bigger than Where's wally. Love them books, good stories. And that was via Clapham Junction dream trip number one, now onto...


Via Clapham Junction Dream Trip Number Two.


I went to the final recording of That Mitchell and Webb Look Series 2 (Really? Have to wait till February for it to air on the telly? What an outrage!). I mostly just wanted to go so I could have my photo taken with the Dalek thats at the BBC, which I did.I wanted to get a bit more intimate, but when the man told me not too touch it, I slightly held back my sexual urges for the dalek.Still it looks like me and the Dalek were making out, so it's all good.

As for the comedy, it was funny, well most of it. The warm up man failed to generate any real wit, I'm not that fussy, but someone with enthusiasm wouldn't go a miss would it, not some guy with some 'ironic dark material' like Ricky Gervias Ironic racist material. Still Mitchells and Webbs, some good stuff, Dan's gone into enough detail for me not to repeat what he's said, or I could copy and paste what he has said. That's lazy, but I am a lazy blogger nowadays. Zombie Big Brother parody, not funny, Numberwang and parodies of other teevee shows, funny. And on the plus, I didn't need a wee during the show despite having three half litre bottles of coke at my disposal. It's all gravy. No, not coca-cola with Gravy, that wouldn't work. And I got to pass through Clapham Junction earning a tedious enough link for both of these blog details of these escapades. Wahey!

Now to try and teniously link my holiday to Portugal in a few days time with Clapham Junction, I might fail.

Portugues people have visited Clapham Junction, like me.

4 comments:

DanProject76 said...

The new photos almost made me do a wee with laughter. Well done!

Ant said...

I think I should probably take more note of junctions I visit in future. I feel I'm missing blogging possibilities.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Dan - almost? Dammit, I just wasn't trying hard enough, I want you to wee next time Dan. Poor effort.

Ant - Blogging possiblilies, ahh yes tenious links create wonderful blogging possibilities. Probably.

Chezza said...

Aww clapham junction can be a saucy station sometimes. first i leave waterloo being told we won;t stop there...then we do!