Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dear Coca-Cola

Why is it that Poland gets the cool looking Cherry Coke cans, but the UK has to suffer the re branding wrath of coca cola corporation and give us the boring Coca Cola Cherry.Incidently I found the Cherry Coke can not in Poland, but in Clapham Junction, which some might say is an awful lot like Poland. I've never been to Poland, but I'm guessing it's just like Clapham Junction. I paid 65p for the can. Was it worth it? Well it was a good start to my delightful trip down to Bournemouth for a few days. I'll post some photos of that at some point, once I get hold of the most embarassing snaps of me. Dan just wanted a blog. It's all about appeasment, like the build up to World War 2. Which started when Hitler invaded Clapham Junction.

4 comments:

DanProject76 said...

Hurrah! Blog Return!

Ant said...

All coke is evil. It brings me out in hives - something to do with the chemicals in it.

newplanet said...

Everyone knows that the greatest Cherry Coke design was this one.

It could be worse though. Our Cherry Coke could look like this latest American one which was designed by Jay-Z. Yes, the rap star! Uhm, hello?

Clive_Evil_C said...

Ant - well because of this I will allow you to call coke evil just this once, but infuture I may not be so forgiving.

Graham - The first one looks like a milk bottle and made me chuckle. The second one, well tripe, but then if it's from the man who rapped 'anticipation for precipitation' than it must be rubbish. I prefer my choice, but I thank you for your coke knowledge.