Friday, May 11, 2007

The weights on my shoulders are on hold from 8 to 11pm tomorrow...

Because...Scooch are going to win euorvision, I'm so confident that they'll win, I'll post a photo of my genitalls on my blog if they don't, ginger pubes and all*.Talking of ginger pubes, here is the beginning paragraph to my novella titled ginger pubes.

Chapeter One. Realisation.

He undid his flies, his pubic hair creating almost a lightbulb on the urinal. He was suprised just how ginger his pubes were, usually he peed in toilets with blue lighting to stop him injecting himself silly with heroin. They never looked that ginger in that light, but now he was in a McDonalds toilet, he could appreciate his ginger pubes for the magnificent shade they were, and inject himself with heroin as well, which was a bonus.

*Not legally binding, I'm not a complete loon!

8 comments:

Ant said...

LOL. Write more! I demand it. I'll write more crap rhymes in exchange.

Anonymous said...

and inject himself with heroin as well, which was a bonus..

Big, silly, post-pub cackle from me. Cheers Clive :-D

Mimey said...

yeah but they're so not going to win, look at the eyes, them's evil eyes! The Euro powers can't endorse evil eyes.


One of my colleagues is actually there, in Helsinki Helsinki Helsinki, how jealous are you now???

Clive_Evil_C said...

Ant - More? But that would mean I'd have to think of a plot, I might struggle there really. I'll see, if you keep your end of the bargain, maybe I'll keep mine ;)

Pudswoods - Your welcome, you sick person if pubes and needles (the subtitle for my novella) amuses you.

Jemima - They're just surrounded by evil, corrupting their eyes.

I am very jealous, lucky shit. :(

DanProject76 said...

IS that the new Will Self novel?

Chezza said...

write more!!!! i want to buy your book!

scooch to win

DanProject76 said...

I heard they didn't do very well.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Dan - Ummm... yes. I am Will Self, in ginger form.

Chezza - More? Buy my book? Next you'd want a signed copy and then your photo with the author

Dan - Scooch won, at least in our hearts they did.