Monday, May 28, 2007

Chapter two of the much anticipated Novella

Remember when on Friday the 11th of May I premiered chapter one of my muchly highly anticipated Novella to the masses, well Monday the 28th of May (Wank Holiday Monday) will go down in history as the day I premiered chapter two.

Chapter Two: Denial.

They couldn't be ginger, they couldn't be the type of colour pubes that would sear on the retinas of any ladies (or men, he hadn't ruled out a situation where upon he might expose his pubes to another chap, maybe in a locker room) that he may partake in sexual aliteration with. He had decided the only way in which to test if his testes were that orange was to go upto members of the public. Fortunatly he had a master stroke up his sleeve, he would wear an orange boiler suit so if the situation arose that they might be found to be ginger, he would confidently hopefully find that the common consencous would be that at least they weren't orange. Although he was confused if there was that much distinction between orange and ginger that the common British public might recognise.

5 comments:

All Blog Spots said...

sweet blog, keep the good work going :)

DanProject76 said...

I am scared now.

Ant said...

I can't wait for the publication. I'm betting it'll make Richard & Judy's reading list.

Clive_Evil_C said...

All blog spots - Why am I bothering to reply to a spam blog comment? I really don't know. But ummm... thanks.

Dan - Scared? That seems to usually happen with my blogs some of the time!

Ant - Oh yes they'll love it, Judy will deeply emphasise with the story of a ginger man unsecure in himself... probably.

Clive_Evil_C said...

No. You can get a generous discout, that is all, our friendship does not permit me to make a loss when I publish the novella all by myself through Hardy Printing Co.