Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Shut up and Art!

Hello, with one sky customer magazine, and a student house living room to decorate I've created a couple of pieces you might enjoy (or not, art is subjective).This my friends is a collage tribute to Noel Edmonds of Noel Edmonds fame, featuring all the picture I could find in the current issue of the sky customer magazine. There's Noel as Santa, Noel in a bikini and of course his pink chum (not his penis) is there too. It's wonderful!And this is a photo of the popular singer Rihanna, where for the first time (EXCLUSIVE!) she tells her true feelings on Umbrellas.

3 comments:

Ant said...

Genius. :O)

Chezza said...

sky magazine plus you is genius :D

Rhinna hates umbrellas... she is into telling people to shut up and drive. Not nice

Anonymous said...

Thankfully, no more radio plays that stupid song! I couldn't take this horrible rhythm with that horrible video and those horrible lyrics:
"Eh eh eh eh
Under my umbrella
Eh eh eh eh
Under my umbrella"