Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I gig

What can I say? I live to gig. And last night was no different, in my experience you can judge a good gig by which part of your body hurts the day afterwards, and my leg hurts, so it must of been a good night, because the leg is quite big, probably one of the biggest parts of the body to hurt, so on a sliding scale, this gig must of rocked! Well last night I saw Grease Tribute Act 'Grease is the word'Now I've never seen the film Grease, sure they show it on the TV, and sure I think, one day, I might watch, but I never do, but I gather its like that musical episode of Buffy I've never watched in that it's a musical. Fortunately I loves popular culture, so I knows of the songs of Grease. There's summer nights, Grease lightning, a slow one where you let the couples dance, but damm them Grease is the word, they chuck in some non-Grease songs! Cashback! (not that I paid to see them). They did stuff like Hound dog, Blue suede shoes, Johnny be good and Dammit Johnny, but they be good. So catch Grease is the Word somewhere, so good you'll hurt your leg (that is if you coincidently go to the gig and get forced to do a piggy back and slip up on the same night).

2 comments:

Chezza said...

you make my gigs look a bit samey

Ant said...

I don't believe you.