Thursday, October 18, 2007

The last time I read a MeMe...

...was Dan's a few days ago, and coincidently it deals with lasts. Sounds fun. Well I am bored. Its about last things and he made it up because he is what people call a genius.

Things that made you laugh (out loud or just in your head)?


I watched quite a bit of comedee teevee tonight, so that's easy.
The Peter Serafinowicz Show (it's improving, still solid stuff, but I still can't remember how to spell his surname, curse my memory).
Scrubs (It's solid comedy that I don't quite like enough to buy on DVD, but still enjoy it).
The Daily Show (Jon Stewart, John Oliver, perfect, even if the more american jokes pass over my head).
The Simpsons (Classic decent simpsons episode, not that movie tripe).

And ummm... something that made me laugh today that wasn't on teevee. Maybe my lecturer, after setting a vague design brief for a project which required half an hour discussion to understand it, said 'May the force be with you'. Just to make it more mysterious. I think he could be a Jedi.

Things you put in your mouth?


Orange and Pineapple and summat else squash,
Cherry Coke,
Chicken, chips and BAKED BEANS.
Breakaway.

A Pen (love the nervous biting of a biro in a lecture. Classic).

Blue things you saw?


I can't remember, I'm just going to looking around my room.
A pack of W H Smiths white tack that I brought to put up my new heroes poster,
Obi Wan Kenobi's lightsabre,
The 'SAVE NOW' button on blogger,
Mighty Boosh Series 1 DVD,
My scummy (maybe cummy, I have no ultra violet light) student house room carpet.

Crying pairs of pants?
Wot? Pants wot has holes in them? Leaks ahoy?

Daily Express headline subjects?


Something about the Nuremberg trials of the Nazi war criminals, I think that Daily Express readers think its disgraceful that Albert Speer didn't get the death penalty, and I think Daily Express readers should be angry that Hitler's architect got away from the Nuremberg trials with his life, sure he was one of the few officials to express remorse and was sentenced to 20 years' imprisonment but I think Albert Speer should be a headline on the Express.Something like this.

(learn more about Albert Speer on your friend Wikkipedia here)

I can't believe I'm attempting Nazi gags on my blog. I have no shame.

Vampire slayers?

There's one called Buffy on that show Buffy the vampire slayer, a show I imagine I'd rather love if I only got round to watching it (like probably alot of shows, Arrested Development comes to mind, I bet its awesome if I got round to viewing it, damm you fox for canceling it etc).

Root vegetables?


Chips.

Celebrities you could imagine dead, and the prefered method?


The 'celebrities' I want dead are the ones that should not judged to even be fecking celebrities.

Moments of temporary insanity?


I don't think today I was particularly insane today (for a change, if it had been any other day I might of been able to regale you all with the details), more frustrated and annoyed was today.

Things you looked at on this computer that you are using right now?


Albert Speer's page on Wikkipedia
Facebook, well someone new might want to be my friend!
I think I went on MySpace for whatever reason,
I checked my itunes playlist and made sure I listened to James Blunt's 1973 again.

3 comments:

DanProject76 said...

"he is what people call a genius"

Hurrah! But I am really not.

Mimey said...

Your paper front page is outstandingly funny.

I think you're straddling bad taste and vital satire with deft and style!

Chezza said...

I like how you inserted some Classic Gareth in there :D