Saturday, October 27, 2007

But bastard, we've got a question to ask

Have you taken any good photos on your camera phone recently (say today?), well in answer to that question, yes, yes I have, two infact, care to have a look.It's a duck darth vader! Genius, if it weren't for the fact it costs £7.50 for just a standard duck toy painted and slightly reshaped to look like the dark lord of the sith, I would so buy it.This evening for my tea I decided to try some magic, some fried chicken from my favourite take away in Reading town. A Take away so lovely, and so frequented by me that the waiter (it's a classy restaurant, let's call the man's profession what it is) recognised me and called me mate! I had some fried chicken, and was most suprised to read the box and find out I was tasting magic. Did I taste any magic? Alas not, unless friendship with a fast food provider is magic, in that case, then yes.

6 comments:

Clive_Evil_C said...

Bugger, thanks for pointing out such a sloppy spelling mistake on a blog that has quite a few probable spelling mistakes I couldn't allow this cock up of an error. I shall pay you in much kindness sir/madam.

Chezza said...

I like the duck. I think you should buy it to go with the potato heads

DanProject76 said...

Could it be, as Take That once sang, magic chicken?

No. It's a dead bird dipped in hot grease.

Anonymous said...

The pleasure is all mine. And it's sir.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Chezza - I probably should, but I want to expand my geeky collection and go for something non-star wars.

Dan - I do love Take Thats Magic Chicken song, but thank you for making me feel slightly conscious of eating a dead bird, marvellous.

Jujupiter - Well thank you sir.

Anonymous said...

No, no, I insist.

Thank you for the comment, nobody posted anything on my blog for ages!