Sunday, October 07, 2007

Loathe woe.

I hate Student House Rental places, why? Well hatred of estate agents isn't rare is it now? So why am I ramming down my opinion adding nothing to the great age old debate on estate agents being cunts. Well I'll tell you why, It's the horrible way they try to make them cool, seeming to think they have to be funky and appealing for da studentz. They aren't student houses, they're apparently 'Student Pads' (maybe with a z, I can't quite recall if they are that insulting or not). The offices have to look cool for some reason, here's a photo of one just down the road to me.It's got a fucking large HDTV blasting out the tunes from The Hits TV Station. An amazingly large sofa, nice desks, but why the fuck? I don't particularly care if the hits music channel is playing (although I love the channel, love that new sugababes song where they all wear yellow. Phwoar, yellow). Do I love the Hits enough to pay an extra £20 a month rent? Not particularly (although once again, love that sugababes video).

TVs?!?!, sofas?!?!, Wankers of estate agents who insist on saying 'Mate' after every sentence because after your fun transaction you are apparently mates?!?!?!?! It all makes me want to vomit.

1 comment:

newplanet said...

I'm with you. Any and all Estate Agents are pricks. I get annoyed that the only customer that seems to matter is the "property owner" and not the poor bugger who's paying the mortgage on behalf of the property owner!

That said, sounds like Estate Agents are going down the route of marketers. Nowadays if a marketer's office doesn't look like a spaceship, you're instantly classed as a "nobody".

Bloody marketing!