Saturday, November 03, 2007

The reunion we should give a shit over

Take That? Boyzone? Duran Duran? All Saints? Spiced Girls? Fuck any of them, the reunion you should be crying out for is a Hearsay reunion, and you know what, my source tells me we might get one ruddy soon.Why else would a cheapy shop in University Town display a 5 year old poster for Hearsay if it isn't for the simple probable fact that they might be reforming! I for one can't wait, Danny and Noel's stuff just hasn't materalised, I'm angry that Kym Marsh is bonking Steve McDonald in Corrie, Suzanne just shouldn't be doing such filth as rocky horror, and the other one shouldn't be presenting everything! They should be back together! And maybe, they will be soon. Either that or this shop owner hasn't been informed Hearsay have broken up and they should take the poster down.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to shoot myself...

DanProject76 said...

Did I tell you about when I met The Presenter One? She wanted a book, I found her a book and she bought it. Such glamour.

Ant said...

Perhaps all they need is a little encouragement. Write them a letter.

Mimey said...

and the other one shouldn't be presenting everything: HA! Though I think she should, as she is quietly pretty and I want to protect her.

And my word veri is wouvhr which sounds like the sound a child who can't talk good says when they're trying to offer to use the hoover for an overworked relative. Which made ME laugh.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Vaddiz - DEAR GOD MAN NOOOOOOOO!

Dan - I think I read about that on your glamour blog. You do blog the good gossip. What kind of book? One with a spine?

Ant - I shall at once write them a letter, because I know they need to know what I think.

Mimey - Well lets not refute the prettyness of the other one. But one question, what child offers to hoover for an overworked relative? Must be a Birmingham thing.