Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Today

No one wants to read me moan about the amounts of coursework I have at the moment, that's boring, what you do want to read about is my tesco shop today. Well... woe be the tesco, but the tills were working at 50% of their usual speed today (I don't know why, I was more interested in maintaining lad conventions of discussing football with strangers, go the goals!), in the tedium of waiting to be served I had a read of the tesco customer magazine (ooo an interview with Ricky Gervais, me luvs Andy Milman, R U HAVIN A LAFF?) and also featured was Vernon Kay and Tess Daly modelling some lovely tescos clothes. I decided it was amusing to award my friend multiple pictures of Vernon Kay looking modelly/constipated from multiple copies of the tesco magazine. When sadly as I wasn't getting bored of it, but he was, it was then I decided to award other tesco shoppers pictures of Vernon Kay. I slipped in pictures of Mr. Kay in their shopping trolleys slyly to brighten their day. So if any tesco shoppers are reading and found a picture of Vernon Kay in your trolley, your welcome, you're most welcome.

3 comments:

Ant said...

Slipping lube into peoples trolleys is much funnier. Do that next time.

Chezza said...

You should read the sainsbury's one if your stuck in a queu at sainsbury's

Clive_Evil_C said...

Lube you say Ant? Well that sounds like a wonderful suggestion, duly noted sir.

Why should I read the sainsburys one Chezza? Is Vernon Kay innit? If not I don't know under what influence you dare suggest for me to read it.