Friday, March 23, 2007

This week I have been mostly been feeling cack

Hello there, by Wednesday I realised I had mostly been eating cack and going out dressed in cack (well not enough layers, assuming if there was sun, there was warmth, what a fool I was) that I just ended up feeling cack. I'm just enjoying using the word cack at the moment! So much so that I might pretend that I'm a cack addict/user just to continue saying cack and say that the crack (whilst moreish) was just cack. Anyway, back to feeling cack, wearing four fucking layers in our living room and still feeling freezing whilst other people were feeling too warm and then waking up in the morning and finding myself feeling so weak I could even stand up in the shower and showered sat down, it kind of worked, but I fear my gentilla and legs might not have got such a good hosing as they might of normally.

But I still went out last night to the pub quiz plus karoake, I threw out the window my aims of no alcohol and leaving early and ended up singing that Danger Danger High Voltage song as a duet (I didn't realise it was duvet song!). I did request to do Take That's Back for good, but alas they never picked my slip. Probably for the best as my alcohol intake stopped due to beleving I had no money, not thinking to check the part of my wallet that holds the notes (who'd of thunk I'd have notes in my wallet?, Not me whilst slightly inerbrieated).

This morning I shaved off my rubbish beard, well about five (or more?) days of stuble, I'll get round to growing a big beard at some point in my life, maybe next month, I am nearing the end of my pointless a year without a haircut (thank fuck, getting baked beans in your fringe is just baffling) so I may try a year with out a shave after that!

I'm sure I was going somewhere with this blog post today, but I don't really know how to end or summarise this post. Toodles.

5 comments:

Ant said...

Genital husbandry is overrated – squeeze some lemon juice on it – I hear that’s good. Hope you feel better soon – have an apple – I hear they’re good for you.

Oh - "that Danger Danger High Voltage song" is called "Danger! High Voltage" just in case you wondered.

Ant said...

Apparently I hear lots...

DanProject76 said...

I think I gave you what I had.

(the lurgey, not homosexuality)

Clive_Evil_C said...

Ant - Lemon juice? sounds like it might hurt. Although there is the lemon fresh feeling one could get. Thank you for the apple. And thank you for hearing lots.

Dan - You very well might have, you swine! ;)

Chezza said...

aww poor clive!
*plays take that for clive to sing to*