Sunday, March 25, 2007

London *insert hilarious cockney comment here*

Hello there, I met up with that Jemima chapette and Bert chap of blogging fame today for an afternoon of fun. Because they own blogs I best blog about it, otherwise I will be disowned like the freak I probably am, unique freak I want to stress. Well we went to some place which I'm now offically convinced is the best place in London after that place where the prostitues died, county hall. Prositutes didn't die in county hall, all though one or two might have, I was using a comma (because I'm a big fan of grammar and all) to seperate points. Grammar woooo! Dance us for grammar, I love this punctuation.

We went to an underground arcade because that Bert chappy said it was fun, and it was, I loved demonstrating to my blogging friends I suck at anything competitive! First up was some dancing machine, where I successfully got out danced by both lovely bloggers, but I got to hear Steps' 5,6,7.8 and stomp and well as Cotton Eyed Joe so swings and roundabouts. Next up was bowling where with my first attempt I merely attempted to destory the place and try and smash the floor as a mark of protest for making us pay to bowl (they should be paying us to bowl!) and produced a wonderfully loosing game (which was quite mixed with gutter balls and spares) beaten yet again by the lovely bloggers. Next up was air hockey, Jemima being quite an addict of such a table, and another plentiful happy place for me to be beaten again!

I feel at this point I must point out through my continuing loosing I was infact, as I do with any competitor I have in any game type situation, merely boosting their ego, allowing them to enjoy themselves much more and demonstrating the wonderful amount of ginger generoisity I have as an out ginger man.

Saying that, I did win some games, taking the time to presume anything in the wonderful place was a game. I won the toilet game (I didn't quite elaborate as to how this was a game, but it was agreed that I had won), I won the getting asked if you want ketchup with your meal and getting the waitress to touch my hand in exchaning change, I could have won the cash machine game if I'd of played it, and I would have so won the fire exit game. But I did win one real game, Dodgems! (Once I realised you have to put your foot on a peddel like in those car things that knock pedestrains over) I bashed like well good.

All in all I had a fun time at the fun house.Talking of fun house, this clip from Adam Buxton made me laugh a little too much last night.

In your face Dan, I can do youtuebing of comedy clips I like too!

9 comments:

Chezza said...

Glad you had a fun day with blog people. Can i come along one day? I can bring sweets!

DanProject76 said...

Meh. I coughed and went to the seaside.

I like the Pat Sharpe clip.

Mimey said...

Woulda been mad if I'd turned up here and not found a mention of our day.

Lucky.

I almost enjoyed it more second, ginger worded time around.

Tho in the having your hand touched while receiving change game I have to remind you it was a draw. I got touched. it was only Bert the loser who had to have a little silver saucer to avoid physical contamination.

Unless that was a wimbledon type prize for some other victory.

Bah.I am the loser.

Ant said...

I wish I could win the toilet game. :O(

Clive_Evil_C said...

Cheryl - Sweets you say? well you're bribary may just work!

Dan - Coughing and seaside? Sounds wonderful, beats loosing and dodgems... probably.

Jemima - Well I didn't dissapoint, no anger through you, and guessing from the psychotic mimey playing air hockey, I would have been scared. No No, I was the loser! But loser in style... probably.

Ant - Oh dear, are we peeing on the seat a few too many times? Is our urine going in the urinal? It happens to the best of men, rise about it and you'll win that shiny prize of using a hand dryer.

orange anubis said...

It's true, no-one could touch you in the toilet game. Oops, is that an innuendo, I don't do those!!

What a great day. As for Jemima's comment, I believe the reason I got the little saucer of change was because I looked the most likely to give a tip, what with me being REALLY OLD and everything. Not because I stank of piss or anything like that. ;-)

Clive_Evil_C said...

Bert - Innuendo? It implies something that's for sure, subtle enough that I feel I must put the vouch for you and point out that my blog uncle did not touch me in the toilet, I toched his knee to prove Bert existed, that's all that happened!

Age comes above ginger generosity, at least in appearence.

orange anubis said...

"Comes above ginger" Heh. Sorry. ;-)

Clive_Evil_C said...

*Stomps out in disgraceful of dirty old uncle Bert's filth*