Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Diet Coke

Isn't it amazing that the diet coke adverts are back and all slutty? Personally I couldn't give two hoots, what concerns the most about the video is that they don't crush the fucking cans!Come on ladies, crush the cans, you'll be able to fit in loads more cans of coke. I think the real issue here is as to why you ladies are lazy fuckwits, you just drink coke, surely there should be some fucking files in the bin? Quit fucking slacking off and do some work. I don't believe the supposed company you work for had a special bin just for diet coke cans, and I question as to wether you just survive on diet coke. It's very simple to crush the cans, you probably lovely ladies can even do it with your hands because they where quite inappropriate footwear for the job. Blue Peter taught me how to crush cans when I was younger and it has stuck with me. It's simple, step on the can in the middle leaving the can slightly impacted, then step on either end and it should be nice and flat. Simple.

Just don't get me started on coke zero, coke for wankers.

3 comments:

Mimey said...

Now I'm an anti-diet-coker, so this may be biased, but I reckon the ladies what sup on diet coke are probably in such a weakened state of near death due to aspartame overdose that they don't have the strength to raise their delicate lady feet to stamp on a can. Thereby promoting negative stereotypes of female weakness that I find offensive.

Did I mention how I hate diet coke? You wanna see something funny, get me to drink some. I mean BAD funny. I won't thank you, tho.

Mimey said...

Have nothing to add but the poor grammar of "1 bastards have commented" is maddening me. I'd much rather be 2 bastards.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Jemima - I hate diet coke too! So you mean to tell me the coke is weakening the ladies? This is terrible, it simply will not do! I'd complain to advertising standards about the offense you take from the advert at once!

I wanna see funny!

And thank you for correcting the grammar, it annoys me to, mainly that only one person wants to comment on my crap, oh and the bad grammar.