Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Gee Wizz

Hello there, it's MeMe time, the newplanet chap who may live on a new planet (I've not quite decided yet) gave me a G, to list ten things I like with a G. I got a G for ginger apparently, gingerphobe! Anyway here goes, watch out for some irony folks, I'm a ironicist.

1. Gareth Gates, from his unforgetable cover of unchained melody (he sings in the middle of the street, what an anarchist! Well he does have gelled spikes) to his smashing song stupid mistake ("It could happen to anyone of us, anyone could think of... cos I made a stupid mistake" which speaks volumes for his career) the guy that apparently doesn't stammer anymore is well loved by me. An Ironic love, like one might have for other cheesey pop acts.
2. Gangsters, I'm just one of those people who loves gangsters, if I see a great gang on the corner of my street, I can't help but go over and ask how their hoes are, it's just the kind of guy I am. I also like to play with their firearms and hassle shop keepers, it's just fun. Particularly if I end up being locked up over night in jail!
3. Greedo, the best star wars character ever. Period. Sure he gets fried not long after appearing, but not after some cracking dialogue where the character is fully developed by a talented young writer.4. Greens, I'm just a man who eats his greens, appart from peas, they suck, and I don't care how mushy they can be mushed, you won't extract any taste of pleasure from me.
5. Gasping for air, I love the feeling of having a tesco carrier bag wrapped around my head strangling me of air, and then having it pulled off ten seconds later leaving me gasping, it gets even funnier the more times it happens to me "accidently"
6. Gardens, I love gardens, bizzarley working at a garden centre hasn't put me off them, I will still lie on a lawn, I just love a nice lawn in a nice garden, and if you like bland opinions, this is the right blog!
7. Grinstead, of the East variety, a delightful town in West Sussex which is the home of Mormons, Scientologists and Jehovahs Witnesses as well as giving me my delightful secondary school education. It's a lovely town.
8. Gone in Sixty Seconds, the Nicholas Cage remake version, it's my favourite film, I love the fast cars, the pointless action, the lack of story, the use of Angelina Jolie for pure eye candy reasons despite having her in ugly dreadlocks, the "hilarious" Vinne Jones character (he's a mute, but wackily he talks in the end, I'm wetting myself just thinking about it), the fact it's a Jerry Bruckheimer picture (he produced two of my favourite films of all time, Bad Boys 2 and Pearl Harbour), tbe fact that it's shit, but the shit. Yeah Dawg.
9. Geez I'm really struggling here, and geez I don't often say the word or phrase or sound geez often.
10. Galvanising, not quite sure exactly what it means, but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate a good galvanised wheelbarrow. Phwoar. Rust.

6 comments:

Ant said...

Well done on resisting the G-G-G-G-Garath G-G-G-*breath in heavily and exhale slowly so everyone knows you’re struggling*-G-Gates. I'm not sure I could've managed.

Clive_Evil_C said...

But that would be mean to Mr.Gates Ant, and after seeing him on friday nigth with Jonathon Ross it's not necessary, he doesn't have a stammer anymore.

Okay I am Gareth Gates biggest fan, or his biggest bull shitter of a fan.

Ant said...

Well to be mean would never do.

Do you think he has got rid of it or they just edited it out? Perhaps Jordan ate it out of him?

Clive_Evil_C said...

Well Jordan would terrify a stammer out of me, that's for sure!

Scary vile woman.

orange anubis said...

Gareth Gates is BACK apparently, at least he's doing his best to get his pics into magazines and his face on the telly at the moment...

Clive_Evil_C said...

He's BACK? Oh wonderful.

Well I knew he was back because I'm like his biggest fan and all that shit. I love his new single where he sounds awful breathy.