Saturday, June 02, 2007

Vindictive Shit

Student's aren't the most cleanest of creatures, although I do shower folks! It may take us a few weeks to empty a bin, such as our bathroom bin, which was full of loads and loads of loo rolls. I being the restless sort and the creative sort, started building a tower that stems from the bin one poo ago and have since progressed in continuing the building of this tower. It's going be a welcome present for the next tennats. Except my housemate has now decided to extend the loo roll tower so high it's now taller than me and intimidates me everytime I pee, and stops me from building it any higher.Shame.

5 comments:

Chezza said...

that
is
amazing!

Mimey said...

I'm giggling.

Ant said...

I'm gonna build a diamond encrusted one.

orange anubis said...

I would be tempted to get some stepladders and do a wee into the tube from the top. But I suppose you'd end up with a flat that stinks of piss if you did something like that.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Ant - Please do, perhaps I can mail you my cardboard tube one and you can encrust it with Diamonds at will?

Bert - Maybe I could do that on the last day of a our tennancy.

Flat stinking of piss? Sounds like Bert! ;)