Friday, June 29, 2007

Random Student Evening and TV Geh?

TV Geh? would so be the title of my TV show if people feel they don't have enought choice of shows about telly, what with there being Harry Hill's TV Burp and Charlie Brooker's Screen Wipe.

Anyway onto my first point on my blog minutes, random student evening. It started with me discussing with my friend after watching Bruce Willis on the Daily Show and an advert for the queen (that filum) my potential franchise film, Zombie Diana, my aim for the film series for it to be the most offensive film ever for Daily Mail readers. I would say more, but then I might actually start writing it. Which I probably won't.

Then onto the student union for the quiz, we didn't win, we never win, but it's the taking part that counts. Then onto a student bar in halls with the promise of pound a pints, what with the alcohol froth going out of date during the summer break. I cosumed a couple of pints, and got a delightful history timeline drawn on my arm. Well I got some delightful trigonometry fun drawn on my arm last thursday (SOH CAH TOA in da house), it seems only fair to have history timeline drawn on my arm (1929 Wall Street Crash!), although I wanted better use of me veins as a timeline. But oh well, no need to be picky. Maybe next week I could have a venn diagram on my arm or some science, I'm open to suggestions.

Then off to some chippy for a 99p Pizza, bargain, tiny of course, but 99p? That's so cheap, it's almost exciting. Even if I did pay 30p more for them to hide peperoni under my cheese (under cheese? this is an outrage). Then for some reason it was proposed with have a Doctor Who marathon, all of the second series (that one that David Tennant started in). Great! Well probably, although it beat walking back in the dark through Reading on my own in 2AM fearing the dogging filled park of fundom. I lasted until 7:30 after that Cyberman episode with that guy from Only Fools and Horses that I should have fond affetion for if I bothered to watch Only Fools and Horses (isn't the Green Green Grass just turdily hilarious?). It was my realisation there was seven more episodes to go (I thought six, forgot Mark Gatiss sold episode about TeeeeVeees, but remembered that Peter Kay episode, ugh! Shit). So I went home to bed for a couple of hours of kip to be a woken with a TV Geh?

You know tennis, well the tennis cup this year is being held in Wimbledon. I kid of course, I know of Wimbledon. Well what I loathe more and more on TV is Montages. The montage that started Wimbledon coverage today was just plain non-sensical. Tony Blair, 10 years in office as Prime Minister resigned a day ago or two. Tim Henman knocked out of his 14th wimbledon, but he says he'll be back next year, sure he won't win, but he enjoys it. That Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocell song time to say goodbye. Combine all three things into one montage? Intercut famous quotes of Tony with old footage of Timbo. But... Tim isn't saying goodbye, he'll have a holiday, and be back playing tennis. Tony is saying goodbye for being prime minster for good. Why intercut these two things together in one montage? How does the 'friend of foe' quote from Tony link to Timbo? Tim doesn't have foes, he plays tennis. It's just a nonsensical montage! Tim Henman crashed out of Wimbledon the day after Tony crahsed out of office! I just don't understand it. TV Geh?

Well goodbye, may not be blogging for a week, but I'll be back. Ciao.

5 comments:

DanProject76 said...

A week?


A weeek?


A weeeeeeek?

Geh!

Ant said...

Was the Tony and Tim thing because both their names start with a T maybe? And T is also the first letter of Tennis.

Can I get a smiley face? One with a cleft pallet please.

:{)

Chezza said...

:D for the Zombie Diana film would elton john appear as himself or would you hire the lookey likey?!

Clive_Evil_C said...

Dan - Yes a week. A weeek, A weeeeeeek. Sorry.

Ant - Maybe that is the case. Would make more sense than anyother reason that comes to mind. You genius you. :{}

Chezza Dizzle - Well I don't know, probably just an actor, I won't be casting the real Diana in the film (what with not knowing how to bring back the dead and all) but we'll see if Elton expresses an interest.

Ant said...

COME BACK!!!!