Monday, July 09, 2007

Hey, what's happening dudes

Well I aint blogged since the 29th of June, so no doubt you're after some kind of explanation, after all, as all mathematicans can tell you that is a 92 day long gap. Well Mathematicans and non-mathematicans I've been moooooving! From one student house to another, and spending time at new student house for a week to make sure everything is all gravy. It's not all quite gravy, the freezer door is quite keen of falling of the hinges, and my bed has a good old dent in it, but other than that, it's all good my friends, I'm back home in West Side Sussex, maxing out the bandwith on the parents intertune connection, but now I want to take a moment of your time (if you want, it's optional) to show you some photo arousements of my last week of house moving. Don't worry, there's only four photos.Look it's my new room, bit smaller than last time, and left with a slightly girly touch to it (it had pink curtains and the smell of popery, but my man stench soon got rid of that, though I still love the pink curtains). The room looked a bit dire with white walls, but some good typographically spaced posters and it looks alright.Look, after only four days of living in our new student house we already aquired a trolley. Well it was a hand-me-down from a friend who was moving out of the student area. And they are good snack holders at parties.The living room with it's white walls was just looking depressing, so I moved over my art gallery from my old student house, and some hot shot (me) commissioned a frustrated artist (me) to draw a new picture, one of the new student living room. Enjoy, and maybe the gallery will grow and grow and I'll get my own art gallery. One can only hope.But my week ended, and I decided I was bit bored of being in Reading without Interweb, so I came home. On the train, with a suitcase full of crap. My suitcase fucking broke, the handle snapped off half way during my half an hour walk to the train station. Rain started falling two thirds into my walk to the station. Bin men started talking to me at about the same point. "Are you going on holiday" "No, going home from uni" "You've quit uni?" "No, term has ended" A charming conversation transcribed for you.

Going through Clapham Junction (which is claimed to be the busiest railway station in Britain, and even in Europe according to Wikkipedia) from platform 4 to platform 13 wasn't fun lugging the suitcase. It frustrated me, and made me think next time, I should get the bus to the station, and not stuff the suitcase with so much crap, and not break the suitcase. Still I left a nice present for someone on their front garden, a broken handle, fucking annoying that the bin men were compost binmen. Although I'm convinced that Earley is the friendly part of Reading, whilst Clapham is one of the unfriendly parts of London. The photo above is of my broken handle on the train if you're interested. Wish I took a photo of my suitcase handle dumped on someone's lawn, but I didn't want to miss my train.

Was that worth a seven hundred and twenty seven day gap in blog posts? Probably not.

8 comments:

Chezza said...

Can't see the pic of the broken suitcase handle :(

Nice to have you bag you were so missed

newplanet said...

Just to let you know that I fathered four children in the six years that passed between your blog posts. [Well, I had nothing else to do in the time, did I?]

What the fuck is the smell of popery?

Mimey said...

POT POURRI I used to weep when I sold people that shit. Coloured twigs sprayed with a bit of charlie. They'd spend £20 on the crap. Women, tssk.

anyway i only dropped in to say that in such a long absence SUCH A LONG ABSENCE I've forgotten how to use a computer. that's one reader you've lost in your selfishness! silly boy.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Chezza - Heart breaking stuff. You bag? By that I assume you mean you back, unless you've stolen my bag, bitch ;)

Newplanet - Four, that's good work Graham! I look forward to meeting them one day.

Popery according to the wikkipedia is a derogatory terms for Roman Catholicism. Which of course I was getting at. Or I meant potpourri and can't spell.

Jemima - Twenty quid? I don't adam and eve it. Scadolous. How selfish of me to make you lose the skills to use a computer. Forgive me!

Ant said...

What are you doing back here? No one said you were welcome - honestly - you have some nerve! Writing a post... on your own blog? Get out of my sight - you make me sick.

Hello.

DanProject76 said...

Lovning your new lampshade.


Erm...

Clive_Evil_C said...

Ant - What can I possibly repsond to someone who is sickened by my very blogyness nature. Sorry. And Hello.

Dan - Thank you. I'm going for the minimalistic look which is so in th season.

DanProject76 said...

i had one just like it when I lived in a student house.

Some things just never go out of fashion.