Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Mittwoch MeMe Time

Aliteration is fun, sadly I'm doing this MeMe from the NewPlanet on wednesday, but German helps me to aliterate, so here is my Mittwoch MeMe.

In general, how are you feeling on this Mittwoch?
I'm alright thanks for asking, wasn't too bad a day, watched This Morning in frustration that the stand I co-designed for the Royal Society didn't appear (apparently they recorded an interview there). Tried a bit of a job search, went to a friend's house. Now just chilling. I'm feeling okay. Thank You. How are you?

First person you spoke to today?
The man on the phone (unless you include the cat) who told me because I was living in a less scummy part of Reading next year, I saved fifthteen pounds on my insurance. Wahey!

First song you listened to today?
Some song they performed on This Morning. This scottish lady who had the charming story of buying a CD with a tenner her granny gave her, and how it inspired her to be a singer. She was quite good. Don't ask for any further details, I can't remember. I think I fancied her. She certainy didn't hurt my retinas.

What clothes are you wearing today? - Full details please!

Full? Oh dear oh dear. Well I'm wearing some Wanted Beer socks, some jeans that fit a bit tight, taut buttocks, green T-Shirt of some description, and some sperm killing Y Fronts, Blue. Excited? I bet you are. Aroused? Don't tell me.

What kind of 'hair day' are you having?
The type of hair day where I've showered and washed my golden locks in the morning, one of those.

What is the weather like today?

Bit Meh, though the sun has been out.

Highlight of today so far?

I dunno, watching 300? Was quite good, tits and violence, what a film, just not quite entirely sure there was much of a story.

Lowlight of today so far?
Watching This Morning.

Highlight of the past weekend?
I dunno, pretty uneventful weekend really, catch me at a time when my life is a bit more eventful would you, though the house party I went at the weekend was alright, nice to see some friends again and pretend that term hasn't ended. It has. Bugger.

Lowlight of the past weekend?
Packing to go home? Live Earth? What was the point of that. Most of the stars didn't have much of a clue, Akon said at one point "Support Global Warming" Moron. Oh I could rant and rant about Live Earth, but what's the point? No one watched it! Although I did.

Amount of money spent over the past weekend with details of expenditure!
If you really want to know, here goes:
£2.75 for 4 cans of strongbow
£2.00 Chippy!
£3.00 Chippy!
£0.89 Cherry Coke!

The fact I remember that means I could potentially budget, but I'm too lazy and in denial.

A photo taken this weekend!
Ummm... Probably the ones that are on my blog already. Not seen any houseparty photos of me just yet, will wait for those to appear on facebook as I am a camera whore.

What are you most looking forward to this week?
My week is shaping up to being quite uneventful, so I don't really no.

Thing you are least looking forward to this week?
Looking for some summer work.

No comments: