Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Baby Names

Wonderful news, Jordan and Peter Andre have named their third sprog, Princess Tiaamii. Tiaamii I hear you ask, well Peter of Peter Andre fame explains this nonsense word:

Andre came up with the middle name by combining his mother's name, Thea, with that of Jordan's mother, Amy.

"We've put an accent over the first A to make it more exotic and two Is at the end just to make it look a bit different,"


I'm going to use the Andre Formula for my baby's name, now I was thinking of calling my child after two of my favourite swear words, but my child can't have two names, so using the formula my son or daughter (thankfully it doesn't seem gender specific) is going to be called Shïtwankk.

Unless anyone is going to tell me that it's clearly a girls name.

6 comments:

Mimey said...

It's supposed to be spelled Shíwankit.

What utterly appalling excuses for humanity that pair are. *shrieks* IS NOONE THINKING OF THE CHILDREN?

DanProject76 said...

I am calling social services right now.

...

My first born will be called Vice President Sir Birdseye Potato Waffles.

If it's a girl. Of course.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Jemima, well I guess you're more experienced with this kid naming lark than me. I tried. Princess? I feel sorry for these celebrity kids in the playground. Unless all the kids will have similar silly names.

Dan - Beautiful, you should have been Jordan and Peter Andres name advisor.

Louise said...

What's wrong with your regular chav names like Chelsea or Chantelle?

I'm sure little Shïtwankk will be a perfectly well-adjusted young scallywag.

orange anubis said...

If I took the start of my fella's mum's name and the end of my mum's name I would have to call the baby "Man". So let's hope it's a girl.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Loo - Chelsea and Chantelle are lovely names. Hopefully, I think a shit name for a child is character building.

Bert - Man, I like it. Man likes Man. Tee Hee. I'm imaging the playground teasing already.