Friday, July 20, 2007

Furry little stalker

Look who I'm sleeping with...I'm not into beastiality, he's sleeping with me.

Going away to University, and coming back has made me allergic to that cat. Sneeze Ahoy! Today he's just stalked me, he either loves me, or knows of my woes. At seven in the morning, a completely unreasonable hour for students, he's meowing outside my door. At ten when it pissed and shat it down outside today, he comes into my room and meows moaning about it. He's been sleeping on my bed all day, adjusting his positions to take into consideration any positions I may have on the bed, I sit up, he sleeps near me, I decide to lie down instead, he moves a minute later. Sitting down in the living room, he runs to my lap, I put him on my mum's lap, fifthteen minutes later he's back on my lap. He's just bothering to get a reaction out of me. Although sneezing loudly got rid of him off my bed.

Well there you go blog, another woe like my tie woe yesterday that could be easily resolved with one simple solution, make the sure the cat doesn't bother me, leave the room door shut, but I loves the attention. Woe is me.

No comments: