Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm wet

Hello. Rain. Water. Soaked Jeans, fringe wet, bit cold, so let's do a MeMe! Dan did it. It looked quick, then afterwards I'll chuck up the video blog I did yesterday, but chickened out of putting up on my blog, but that Cheryl said I should put it up, blame her, praise me. Anyway, onto the MeMe.

Favourite joke?
I'm useless at remembering jokes, mainly because I don't really like jokes, too conventional comedy wise. Although my favourite and only joke I remember hearing recently is What happens when you come across a lion? Wipe it off. I'm sure I've blogged that hilarious joke already. Oh well.

Team-mate?
I'm on a team? I don't quite understand. I most certainly don't have a breeding partner.

Opponent?
Rain. Fecking rain.

Other sport?
Sport? I am a nerd, I don't do sport.

Shop?
FOPP! Fopp! It's just a reassuringly nice sounding noise. Fopp?

TV/Radio Show?
I only listen to one radio show at the moment, so that one is easy, that mitchell and webb sound, as for favourite TV show, obviously the IT Crowd (I kid, I watched it last night, and just thought it was a terrible waste of Christopher Morris' talents), Peep Show, I'll go with that.

Mode of Transport?

I like foot when it's not raining, but I don't like paying for transport. I'm a cheapskate.

Item of Clothing?
Pants. Keeps me Jaffas in their place.

Night out?
The Pub Quiz slash Karaoke at the student Union on Thursday. Good little night out that is.

Sporting Memory?
Me crying because I didn't want to do cross country in the rain? What was the fecking point of cross country. Although it could be a nice little stroll at times, walking and having a chat.

Gadget?
My external hard drive, storer of all my illegal downloads.

Place in London?

Well I always go to Forbidden Planet when I'm in London. The Drill Hall is fun. Paddingtion is fun because I enjoy saying 'Padders' The Royal Society sumemr science show next week is a fun plug because it's got some desiging from me.

Now the video blog.
Sorry, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

3 comments:

Louise said...

Cross country is a form of punishment in some countries. It's proof if proof were ever needed that PE teachers are servants of the devil.

Chezza said...

:D i like the rain

SEXY
WEATHER
WOOO
WOOO

Clive_Evil_C said...

Loo - Servants of the devil? Well PE teachers are pathetic, so would quite easily follow the devil, I can go wtih that.

Chezza - You would, you probably link it to some robert webb type kinky story ;)

Dan - Fucking scum we are, sorry to report. But it was for our BBQ! The BBQ Dan! Think of the BBQ!