Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Blame Dan

for the answers to the questions I stole from Dan which you may be about to read.

What I was doing ten years ago… ?
I don't know, twas year 5 at school, so I would have been schooled wouldn't I of blud? That year I moved a few roads, to a close that didn't have a hangout which consisted of cement being poured down a hill. It should be a local beauty point. I shall have to take a photo of it to share with you lucky lucky people at some point. Alos that year my obsession began with them Star Wars films, curse you George Lucas and your cash cow bastardisation special editions.


What I was doing 5 years ago… ?

2002? Year 10 at school? Being schooled blud. Or maybe hanging out infront of the bullen block. Named after Mr. Bullen, who was well wicked Blud? I think I probably had year 10 exams at this point, which were highly enlightening, I was good at some subjects and fucked up others!

1 year ago… ?
Lazing around in the halls of residence, finished my first year university exams. I think I went out studenting it large a few times this time last year. Not very exciting really. I'm not selling you the excitement of my life really.

Yesterday… ?
Uni disseration semminars workshop magic events. Then a boat party for some halls of residence I'm oddly attached too. Fecking expensive drinks. Shame the boat didn't stop aboard a tescos (which you can, next time you're on the thames, thames fans! Oh I love the thames).

5 Snacks I enjoy…
Muffins, Mars bars, Cheesey chips, Toast, Cocaine.

5 Songs I know all the words too…
Oh quite a few it would emerge, and only the crappest songs such as Scooch's We're flyign the flag, Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend, Natasha Bedingfield's These Words, although I know all the lyrics to Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger (Well it is the Peep Show theme) and some other song... I dunno, R2-D2 we wish you a merry christmas.

5 Things I would do with $100 million…
Pay back my student loan, fund a hollywood version of Ginger Pubes my novella, Go somewhere exciting on a aeroplane, create my own dance moves and spend the money funding it to export it around the world, bring back Noel's House Party.

5 Locations I would love to run away to…
Londinium, Brightinium, Bognorinium Regiusium, Formerium Yuogoslavianium Republicium ofium Macedoniaium, Crinkleyium Bottium,

5 Bad habits I have…

Lazyness, which comes in many forms which I think fills the five bad habits quota set.

5 things I like doing…

Random Conversationing with friends, Comedy watching and laughing, being geeky, Pub Quizing, buying the world a coke,

5 things I would never wear…

Well you've got to try these things once haven't you? Although my friend didn't suggest that I would dress as a lady, she'd dress as a chap for the boat party last night, but she didn't think I would do it. Probably not. I'd need to be drunk and less self conscious first.

5 TV shows that I like…
Peep Show, Spaced, I'm Alan Partridge, Heroes, Doctor Who.

5 Biggest joys of the moment…
Oh can't be aprehensions? I'm no good at picking joys.

Joys at seeing drunken phtotos of last night when loaded up to the book of faces, the joy of having some lunch and filling my stomach, the joy of my own amusement at my uselessness on the phone and how I want to bite my tongue off to stop me talking crap, the joy of wanting to watch Hot Fuzz on the DVD again, the joy of skipping, no man should deprive himself of a good skip now and then.

5 Favourite toys…
My star wars potato heads are pretty hawt, love my cyberman action figure, love my yoda cuddly toy, love my emperor pez dispensor, love my kenneth kenobi collection on top of my now deceased TV.

5 next victims…
I'm not telling you who I'm going to kill, because then you'd know!

4 comments:

Ant said...

Who would play you in the film? And where's chapter 3!!!!

Chezza said...

Would you get edgar wright ti direct it?

can i be an extra

Mimey said...

I know I'm a fan of the meme, so don't think I'm just being over the top when i say:

i think you've answered a question that's been itching me for a long time

in this meme.

Thank you clive, high five, thive.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Ant - I would have to compile a list of actors who could play me, maybe Simon Pegg, maybe Tom Cruise, Edward Norton might be good, they'd need to be a bit geeky looking. This is tough, this is why a casting director would be hired.

Chezza - I'd love too, maybe I'll message him as he is my MySpace friend! You can be an extra.

Jemima - Glad to answer your question, even if I'm just itching with confusion as to what I'm being thanked for!