Saturday, June 16, 2007

This week I've...

... been on a party on a boat, been confused that Jack Johnson is the kind of song you use to conclude said party on boat, spent the week trying to think of a dissertation idea then getting inspiration at the last hour through a Charlie Brooker article, been on a bouncy castle, inflatable sumo restled, inflatable gladiator dueled, flung myself at some velcro wall whilst wearing a velcro suit, sung a Britney Spears song at karaoke as a dedication for a friend's birthday, got some fucking spyware on my laptop, almost had a joke engagement, watched the apprentice and wanted to see a penis shaped building on the south bank, watched hot fuzz a few times, cut my nails, but none of this is worth blogging in light of the fact this morning I changed my laptop wallpaper for the first time this year!Yes I know of the print screen button, but I'm being arty.

7 comments:

DanProject76 said...

Inflatables fun?

I am officially jealous now.

Mimey said...

karaoke shame?

oh i have a few stories about THAT today :D

wish I'd been on a bouncy castle though.

Ant said...

Your computer desktop is very clean. I'm impressed. Mine is covered in s*it - and icons.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Dan - Well I live to make you jealous. Or maybe that's the other way around, or maybe I'm talking bollocks.

Jemima - Indeed. Such shame I can't bring myself to tap it out. I'll stick with bouncy castles, no shame in a good bounce.

Ant - Well I did a special tidy just for you lovely peeps. Probably.

Anonymous said...

Bouncy castles, inflatable sumos and gladiators, Britney Spears ... sounds like your weekend was "plastic fantastic" ... and like the new toplap.

Louise said...

I want a velcro suit! Where can I play?

Clive_Evil_C said...

Cvalda - Plastic Fantastic? Yes I guess it was. Although that implies it was heavy on the plastic, which it wasn't. Embaressment happily costs no money! Wahey!

Loo - If you get hold of a Tardis, Friday the 15th of June at 3PM in Reading.