Sunday, June 03, 2007

Frustrations of a man watching that Joesph show whilst losing scrabble

Let's break it down now, at one point I thought I could be Joesph, despite the noteable fact that I can't hold a note and have no interest in music theatre. I briefly got swept up in the idea I could support one of them and cheer on that Lee chappy. I think my frustration with Graham Norton being on the telly happened a couple of times, I don't really hate him, I of course like everyone find it like really funny when Graham Norton says something ginger beer. Guffaw Guffaw Guffaw. I of course made the necessary comment about Andrew Lloyd Webber (will they quit raping John Williams by using Star Wars music to somehow make this contest dramatic), and I just tried to raise my spirits by putting down a joke I actually remembered from a couple of nights ago; What happens if you come across a Lion? Wipe it off.

This video clip put's it better my annoyance from Any Dream will do.
Still, Doctor Who was very, very good. Thank fuck!

8 comments:

DanProject76 said...

I am upset by all your blatant Josephobia!

The Joseph community will be upset.

Joseph Pride!!!!

Louise said...

That video clip cheered me up no end. And yes, Doctor Who was great.

Chezza said...

Lets face it, Lee has won the competition! No way is andrew Llyod webber goign to trust us lot to choose the man for the job. he knows who he wants and he will make sure he has him

Ant said...

I hate Andrew Lloyd Webber - to the point that I actually wrote to him. I'll blog the letter if I can find it.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Dan - I'm so sorry to offend you, but Joesph is well ginger beer.

Cheryl - Oh most probably, he should win, he's the best, the less freakish looking, and my Joeseph if I cared.

Ant - Oh please do! Please! Just for me! Please! You wouldn't dissapoint a Ginge would you?

orange anubis said...

Clive you COULD be Joseph!

newplanet said...

Who care about Joseph. I just want to say that you have funky handwriting.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Bert - Your twisting my melons man!

Graham - Funky? No. Messy, I do not know of the funk you talk about.