Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Revision time means Procasination time!

Hello there art lovers, for you today I have a wonderful peice of art produced by an up and coming young artist (me). Yesterday I brought a bit too much chocolate from Tescos, some easter chocolate that was being sold cheap (I brought 8 creams eggs, I don't even like them that much, but they were 8p each), I also brougth a smarties eater egg, which came with some crayons. Now as a young and up and coming artist, I haven't used the medium of crayons for a fair few years, but I thought that getting 3 exciting crayons in the middle of my easter egg was the perfect oppurtunity I was looking for to do some art. So today ladies and gentlemen 'I present, a view from my window'Until Tracy Emin experiments in the art of Crayons, I will continue to deny her as one of my fellow artists.

7 comments:

Chezza said...

i can see what your trying to say there, yah! Its looking out into life as its passing you by and saying to you that you should get outside in the sun and have some fun crossing the road and stuff

Mimey said...

Now I was watching League of Gentlemen 3 last night. A most moving dramatic broadcast about social issues in the north. And 'Mickey' the monkey man played by the charming mr Gatiss did some lovely colouring ins just like this. I think you both have illustrious careers ahead of you!

Jessie said...

Wow. I want some crayons.

DanProject76 said...

When are you diversifying into felt tips?

Clive_Evil_C said...

Chezza - Having fun crossing the road? Someone has been having fun chasing cars! There is no message, just crayons.

Jemima - Thank you, I am happy you've comapred me to one of the greats in the world of crayons.

Jessie - Don't we all, I hope I've inspired you!

Dan - Oh I don't, my next step is pencil, but felt tips aren't too far away, fear not!

Ant said...

YAY! A fellow crayon user. I have a packet on my desk that I often use when constructing business notes. I also have a pack in my bag - no, not for luring children away from their parents - for drawing pictures in expensive restaurants – haven’t been asked to leave yet (it’ll happen eventually though).

Clive_Evil_C said...

Ant - Crayon user? Careful now Ant, let's not make them sound like drugs okay?

Drawings in expensive restraunts, thank you Ant for telling me, you've not only instilled the idea for me to do the very same. You loon!