Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I was a lame eleven year old

At the age of eleven, I wrote a letter to another hero of mine, typed out nicely on a probably windows based computer (might of been an acorn computer, they did sincerly rock), asking this hero of mine what his favourite book as part of world book day or week or summat and also asking for a signed photo. I got a reply which I was overjoyed about. I really can't remember what I said as my favourite book, might have been some lame star wars novel which only brought joy to me as it furthered the cash cow. Anyway, here is the reply.Fool of a secretary, you don't need to indent paragraphs and hit return. I'm dissapointed I was not told which books Mr.Blair enjoys now, say the Da Vinci code or some erotic fiction. But I'm pleased through my blog I know have the means to thank him for his best wishes, thanks tony, your best wishes meant alot to me. They inspired me to where I've got to today. Although I never did get my signed photo of the Prime Minister, I would have settled for a facsimilie Tony! I showed this letter to my pet dolphin, but he just was frustrated.My aim is to write a lame letter to our next prime minister Gordon Cameron in 2008, so I can continue this pathetic lame child series of blog posts.

11 comments:

Ant said...

Based on the average size of a Dolphin, that's a mighty big letter you've got there. Perhaps he's overcompensating. ;o)

Mimey said...

Now I was about to congratulate you on your obvious lifelong genius but then it hit me: where's the proof these letters are yours and not some fortunate find whilst scrubbing around in bins??? Eh? Hmm?

I think you should visit Thatcher's grave to interview her to make up for the offence. SURELY she's dead.

newplanet said...

Gosh, this is terribly exciting. Imagine getting a reply - nay *two* replies - from 10 Downing Street! All my claim to fame amounts to is getting a letter of mine printed in "Look In". :-)

Clive_Evil_C said...

Ant - How dare you insult my pet dolphin, I'll have to know he has big gentila.

Actually now I'm wonderding about dolphin genitalia, I think I need to go to wikkipedia at once!

Jemima - Proof? You want proof? Well I'm not putting my old addresses online, might get some of the Evil Clive stalkers turning up at my old house!

Thatcher? You mean Carol Thatcher? Yes? Winner of I'm supposidly a celebrity get me out of here, who is this other thatcher you speak of ;)

If she's alive, I'll send her a letter and ask her what her favourite sweet is or summat.

New Planet - Two replies which are a waste of tax payers money most probably! I wouldn't call them claim to fames, unless you think I should?

Jessie said...

A friend of mine's little brother invited Mr Blair to his 7th birthday party, back in the day.

He was busy.

orange anubis said...

Indented paragraphs, that takes me back! They were RUBBISH. And dolphin-wise, you're really spoiling your fans with that pic.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Jessie - That's a shame, but do you think if I give Tony advanced warning of say a year and a half he'd come to my 21st party? I'd love it more than the world if the did!

Bert - I didn't realise dolphins pleased my fans, but hey, anything for the fans!

Chezza said...

you stalk prime ministers ;)
Watch out Gordan Brown

Clive_Evil_C said...

I don't stalk them, I merly write to them, it's a diffrence. The two letters are coincidence, although I am considering taking up the profession of being a professional prime minister stalker, you read it here first!

Nowhere Girl said...

When I was 16, I sent Prince Edward a Christmas card, and was really excited when I received a reply on Sandringham stationery (that's where the Royal Family goes for Christmas). Even though it was from his personal secretary, he did at least ask his secretary to thank me for my kind Christmas greetings (at least that's what his secretary said in the letter...) . Of course, that was before he lost all his hair and became almost completely bald at such a young age. How unfortunate.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Hello nowhere girl, that sure does make you a lame sixteen year old! But I'm oddly in awe of this. Infact it's making me want to send christmas cards to famous people now!

Oh and welcome to my blog.