Monday, April 30, 2007

Dan's MeMe

Morning, good morning. I'm going to quit the slightly disturbing tone my blog posts have gone recently (Poo WTF?) and do a good old MeMe that Dan, get this, invented, because he's a pioneer and shit. He's not shit.

What is your name? Yes, your real one?
Sir Stephen Clive Hardy.

What feeling does blogging give you?
A feeling of exhibtioning myself, a feeling of self promoting myself. I like the feeling I can blog about shit here, I never really like to talk about myself that much in real life, so I like the idea that instead of someone not listening to me and being bored, they can just scroll down or close their browser down and I'm none the wiser. And I like to try and make people laugh at times.

How many of the blogs you link to have you physically touched? In the flesh?
Well I'm not sure about the physically touching bit, but I've seen 5 of the 8 links to bloggers on my side in the flesh.

What do you do in the comfort of your own home when not blogging?
Stuff like thisTell me a thing that you wished you had blogged about but decided not to?
I'd probably wish this question was more what do you wish you'd blogged, but regretted?

But I'll answer the quesiton, my bitterness at the firing from that company, my secreat amount of pleasure I get from hearing the store is falling apart since I got fired, and how I want to go into specifics about it, but I don't want to go to court.

That and the lack of love life.

Why did you begin to blog?
Can't really remember, I enjoyed Dan's blog, so I thought I could do it too! (With Kandoo).

What do you enjoy about reading other people's weird ramblings?

I enjoy that sometimes they will make me laugh, sometimes they will recommend me stuff I might enjoy, and sometimes their own insecurities and thoughts they share on their blog makes me think I'm not the only one who feels these ways.

What would you never blog about?
About my non-interent assembled friends. Sure there might be one or two odd passing mentions to them, but nothing specific.

What is your blogging software of choice and why?
Blogger cos it just is.

Is Blog a really stupid word or is it just me?
Yes, but damn it, I can't think of a better word.


The bit about nothing in particular:
Can you name a highlight of the last year?
A higlight? I don't know. There's been some great times, let's just say because they'll be reading, meeting those bloggers peoples in the flesh (but not touching, well maybe brief touching).

I am not going to ask for a low. Instead, what's your favourite cake?
Chocolate

What makes you laugh?

Comedy. Would you Adam and Eve it?

What do you just not understand about puny humans?
How some can be confident arses and others aren't.

Why do people buy The Daily Express/Mail?
Because it's cheap, and people like to be outraged by EVERYTHING!

What music are you listening to right now and why?
I'm not. Because I don't want to. Was considering having the Jeremy Kyle show on as background noise, but I remembered it's a horrible show.

What makes a housewife drive an off-roader to take the kids to school?
Arogance and stupidity?

What colour pants are you wearing? (It's a compulsary meme question. Sorry)
Grey! Any excuse to have a look at my crotch!

What colour pants would you never wear?
Don't know really, not as if anyone sees me panties.

Why do people go out in tracksuits when they never do jogging or the gym?
Because it's cool, and all the kids in the ghetto (who love a bit of the old ghetto gospel) love to look cool.

Have you watched the new(ish) Battlestar Galactica?
This MeMe from Dan is just to ask me if I've got round to watching the DVD he brought me on Friday. I'm sorry Dan, not yet, I was going to watch it yesterday when I was tired and hungover but I saw it lasted 2 hours and 55 minutes and feared I'd just fall asleep.

How much difference does a please and thankyou make?
All the difference, well it's nice to polite innit?

Where is Gary Coleman?
Up his own arse? I don't know.

Why did you do this meme?
Because Dan would disown me from his Blog family.

8 comments:

orange anubis said...

I've definitely felt your fingers on me, but I don't know how many other members of the blog family you've fondled.

DanProject76 said...

Thank you. You are not disowned.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Bert - I don't know, but I only fondled you because I believed what Mimey said about you not being real! I'm still not fully convinced, I think I need more of a fondle ;)

Dan - Wahey!

newplanet said...

Can I just say, I fucking love that picture of you with your can of lager. You look as though you are singing showtunes!

Clive_Evil_C said...

Well that's what I meant Graham, I sing showtunes when not blogging, thanks for being the only one to notice!

Chezza said...

lol i just noticed you drink strongbow :D i do too now :)

newplanet said...

Oh shit, it's cider you drink, not lager. Strongbow is cider, right?

Clive_Evil_C said...

It is indeed Mr New Planet man!