Friday, April 06, 2007

Midnight MeMe

Oh I love crime me, I'm just one of those people if I see something nice another person has, I nick it, like this MeMe Jemima has done.

1. Where is your cell phone? It's on my chest of drawers. Come on, excite me MeMe, ask me a more interesting question. I could lie for the sake of interestment and say it's down my crack. Call it and make it vibrate!
2. Boyfriend/girlfriend? Yes I have one, oh wait no I don't. Might be nice to have one.
3. Hair? I'll get it cut sometime soon, honest. I know I said I'd get it cut on Friday last week, then I said Wednesday, then I said Thursday, but it will happen sooner or later. Actually sooner, before the start of next term, so that's over two weeks. My reason for putting it off? I just like to put things off.
4. Your mother? Oh don't encourage me to bitch, she's lovely.
5. Your father? Oh don't encourage me to bitch, he's lovely.
6. Your favorite item(s)? My DVD collection probably, because it's fun to be materialistic. It's scattered, half in Reading, half in the village outside Crawley.
7. Your dream last night? Can't remember, what I remember of the morning was hearing the phone ring, that probably woke me up, didn't bother to answer it. Turned out it was just my mum who needed help in word.
8. Your favorite drink? Coca-Cola is always good with me. I could be a good student and give some alcomahol answer, but Coke is where it's at for me.
9. Your dream guy/girl? Good sense of humour, someone who doesn't take life to seriously, someone driven, so they will give me a bit of drive in my life.
10. The room you are in? A bit of a mess, I can't be bothered to unpack when I'm only going to be home for a couple of weeks. Look at the photo, because I love photos.I draw the defendents eyes to the R2-D2 action figure sitting atop the dalmation cuddly toy.
11. Your fear? That I'm always going to be a lazy shit and not do anything with my life.
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? I dunno, I'm a student, I only go to university because I wouldn't know what else to do with my life between the ages of 18 and 21. I am studying graphic design, but I'm not entirely convinced it's what I want to do with my life.
13. Who did you hang out with last night? My family, wasn't really hung, more pottered around.
14. What are you not? Putting off getting a haircut, oh wait, yes I am.
15. Are you in love? Not really.
16. One of your wish list items? A new laptop.
17. What time is it? A bit after midnight, hence the midnight MeMe, keep up back there!
18. The last thing you did? Talk to my sister after she came back from a party, I think she was a little tipsy, my fault for letting her drag me to the shops to buy her alcohol.
20. Your favorite book? As has been established this week with my blog, I prefer to ask other people that rather than answer it myself.
21. The last thing you ate? A Breakaway bar and a Penguin bar combined into one super chocolate biscuit. Basically I just ate both of them, one biscuit under the other, at the same time.
22. Your life?
My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.
This Choon is gonna be massive!
23. Your mood? Alright suppose.
24. Your friends? A good laugh and welcome company when I grow tired of my own.
25. What are you thinking about right now? I might go to bed before 2 AM tonight.
26. Your car? What? And get driving lessons again after getting scared of by them when I was 17 after a few lessons. I think not fool!
27. What are you doing at this moment? Wanting to quote what Mimey wrote, so I shall 'Frowning at the stupidity of such a question when clearly the answer is answering a meme I stole while trawling the blogs.' Now I'm proof reading my blog, and trying to find parts where I can inject a little humour.
28. Your summer? I want to do something productive with it, I want to get a job back home, I want to keep myself busy, but as I wrote earlier in this blog, I like to put stuff off, and I'm not driven.
29. Your relationship status? Single.
30. What is on your TV screen? Nothing, my tv is behind my head.
31. When is the last time you laughed? Bert's most recent blog entry made me chuckle.
32. Last time you cried? Not since one drunken evening last year.
33. School? What about it? It wasn't as shit a time as I'd like to pretend it was, but it wasn't that great a time for me.
34. Wishing, hoping, thinking, praying? I dunno, I need to be more driven to find something to wish, hope, think and pray for.
35. What are you listening to? I just listened to some Nelly Furtado and now I'm onto Red Hot Chilli Peppers, I do enjoy loads of music and leaving media player on random.
36. Where do you want to be right now? I dunno, might be nice to be out having a laugh, and not necessarily drunk.

8 comments:

orange anubis said...

Oh I do love a shout out, thanks!!

Getting drunk on your own is nothing to be ashamed of, but then I would say that. Neither is crying. Or having a messy room. :)

Mimey said...

Stop Thief!!

I'd say all blog property is theft, so it's actually very liberating to me to have you pilfering stuff.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Bert - Oh it wasn't a shout out, it was me answering the MeMe truthally, I'd not be telling the truth if I didn't mention your blog. But then I do like shouting out.

You would say that, you're a bad influence on me... probably. Would it be okay if my room were to smell of piss?

Sorry.

Jemima - I'm more than happy to liberate you, whatever I quite mean by that.

orange anubis said...

I just had a good old LOL at that - especially as the only person to actually excrete unwelcome bodily products in my bedroom is also to be found on this comments page ;-)

Clive_Evil_C said...

I don't recall ever excreting unwelcome bodily product at your place Bert, but I may have sent you some in the mail, some people do crazy stuff when drunk, like dance with their top off, I just send shit in the mail.

Oh you were refering to Mimey!

Mimey said...

UNWELCOME!!???!!!?!?!?!?!!

Bertie, you said it was fine :-(

Remind me to never give you my address Clive!

Clive_Evil_C said...

Oh go on mate, give us ya address, I only want to send excrement in the mail ;)

orange anubis said...

Ah, I only slipped 'unwelcome' in that sentence at the last minute when I realised it's not unknown for people to come round and produce substances from their bodies which I AM interested in seeing. This may be too much information.