Saturday, March 29, 2008

Get me some acting work

Or at the very least, some hat modeling work. 1 Silly hat, 3 different facial expressions.Silly hat! Isn't it fun, doesn't it look fun! FUN! Wacky! FUN!One silly hat, or is that one sexy hat? You judge for yourself. Phwaoarrrr. Hat.1 silly hat, or is that 1 very upsetting deeply depressing hat? Waaaa!

Contact me for all your hat wearing needs, I don't have an agent, so there'll be no negotiation of wage, I'll take what ever money you force into my hand! You could even pay me in skittles.

6 comments:

Chezza said...

heh where did you get that beauty?

Mimey said...

This is the most deeply profound blog post I've read IN A LONG WHILE. Society would like it, oh wouldn't things be easier, if we could be one thing, feeling just one thing. Oh but life is so much more complicated than that. We humans are difficult and tricksy. Life is changeable, we all exist in grey areas and shadows. But society would have us put a happy smiley hat on it so it can all be swept under the carpet and forgotten.

Bastards.

Angry face.

Oh but well done on the philosophising!

DanProject76 said...

Bring the hat on Friday to Dentist Waiting Room Bar at the Posh Tidy Radio Theatre. Ah go on.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Hat is sisters which she got given at work, I wore it when she was out with her social life, and i was in dissertationing, as such, I shall not be bringing the hat out, sorry.

Mimey, you're too intelligent to be reading my blog, there's no subtext, unless there and it's so subtle I don't even know I'm writing it, which I might as I am a genius. Society? Ugh! Am I bovvered.

Anonymous said...

Clive, if I had a movie involving hats of a humorous nature I would call you up first.

Also, why must blogger be a pain in my arse to comment with?

Anonymous said...

@last photo: pfffff baby. :P