Monday, April 14, 2008

Reporting in

Seeing as everyone enjoyed the photos of me in my last blog, here's another one.Hello friends, how goes it with you? This is me, the ginger bastard reporting in on his much neglected blog. Well let's see what's in the news... I see a song about Ribean is currently number one in the charts, good on Kanye for rapping about that marvelous drink, think I might pop down the shops and buy myself some.

I handed in my dissertation today, guess that means my uni life is nearly over! Oh shit. Guess I'm gonna have to be a responsible adult soon. That means I can't get away with five days without shaving, which I deemed as being a waste of time the last five days what with having a dissertation to finish.

I'm out of material, I'll end with a quote;

'Ribena, I know what you're drinking' Kanye West.

I meant to cram in more jokes into this, but sadly this twaddle I've produced is just 'bare jokes' instead. That's slang for sumamt.

----------------
Now playing: Estelle - American Boy (Radio Edit w/ Kanye)
via FoxyTunes

4 comments:

Chezza said...

I hate ribena though :(

DanProject76 said...

It's a horrible drink.

Dare I ask what your dissertation is about?

Clive_Evil_C said...

Ribena is amazing, what is wrong with you people?

You can ask about my dissertation, but I want to keep it a secret.

Oh okay, it was about how broadcaster requirements and specifications affect the legibility of television end credits! Basically looking at how you can't read the credits because of those bloody adverts. I chose to write about that, 12,000 words, if you want a 72 page PDF to read with interest, do drop me a line at the usual address.

Mimey said...

congratulations on getting the words in. Really is that what you wrote on? that's fantastic.

And I love ribena. i'm going to get myself some now. the ribena mechanics should pay you for promoting it. I'm not a weak minded ood am I? I hear the word ribena (hear? I thought I was reading this!) and i rush to the kitchen. but the 'ribena berry' activity at Alton Towers a couple of years ago was claggy pants and didn't deserve association with such a fine product.