Monday, February 12, 2007

Weekend at home

Hello there blog of bastardry. I had a lovely weekend at home back in sexy Sussex, not bastardry Berkshire. Well I say lovely, it was a bit dull. Nice to get out of that university town, nice to see family again, nice to sneeze over cat again, nice to see the dull sleepy village again, nice to be a bit bored and hear the sound of silence alot and nice to actually crack on with some uni work.

Let's keep with the theme of nice shall we? Well it was nice to visit the Garden Centre I used to work at. Well I say garden centre, it's become less and less of garden centre with a hobbycraft and a fucking fitting room with gardener type clothes, it's not a Garden centre, it's a fucking glorified gift shop. Oh you'd think I'd learn not to slag of companies after that incident. Whoops! Well my 'potential oxford material' sister is working there now, my sister who got a promotion of two months there, and won employee of the month. To say she's doing better than her older brother is an understatement. The same month that one child wins employee of the month the other looses his job, I'm just glad my parents are the type who probably secretly compare us. Maybe not.

Sure I probably missed out on not going to a friends house party, Oh well, it's not as if I was told I was the life of the party. Well might of been. Sure I missed out on watching Lost with my housemates, which would have made it a more enjoyable watch just to extract the urine from the show, it's frustrating us, we need to drain the wee juice! But instead I gained umm... listening to mum singing R.E.M's Man of the Moon deliberatly loudly in the next room just because she thinks I've missed her singing.

Well I'll be back in that university town later today. Huzzah! I need a shave anyway. I brought with me my razor case but not my razor. Muppet. Maybe now is a good point to grow a fuck off ginger beard.

I'll leave you commentors to contemplate that. Good Night.

3 comments:

Chezza said...

oh god not a beard.. supposem it would go with your every so mlong hair... you might look like a Ginger Jesus... wow! Imagine that as Vince Noir would say.

DanProject76 said...

Garden centre?

Becoming a glorified gift shop?

That reminds me of a certain comedy sketch I remember laughing at with you.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Cheryl - A ginger jesus? I like the sound of that. Prepare for a ginger jesus. Would you like to be one of my dicipless? Bow in awe at my probable mis-spelling of the word.

Dan - Oh yes probably, at the time I saw the sketch it reminded me very much of that sketch. Particularly all the bambos, that was a fun week re-organising that. Never had Robert Webb kidnap me though. Shame.