Tuesday, February 13, 2007

MeMe!

Ever since that incident that left my blog deleted and replaced with adverts for quote 'brighton clubbing gay' (Yes really, look here at my old tomb) I've not really had the same drive in the world of blogging. I used to get excited when pretty people with blogs had done MeMes I could doctor for my own blogging means. I want that thrill back so I'm going to do that smash hits related MeMe that all the pretty bloggers seem to have done already. But if you can't beat them to a bloody pulp, join in with them as they beat someone else up to a bloody pulp. I think that's how the old saying goes.

1) Does your mother play golf?
No she quilts. I'd like to think I'm deliverying a witty punchline, but it's not the case.

2) Have you ever been sick into your cowboy boots?
I'm a very good vomiter, I always run to the toilet. Not that talking about vomit is the best kind of topic, but I was so hungover I was vomiting up water that weekend. Serves me right.

So in answer to the question, if I did happen to own a pair of cowboy boots I'd bloody avoid barfing in them.

3) Can you think of a good poem about Wet Wet Wet?

They done a song that was number one for a while,
It was over played so much it gave me piles,
I think one of them tried acting,
And the rest for all I know could have drowned in the Nile.

I can do rhyming me.

4) Have you got any nice crockery?
I have some crockery that is probably twenty years old scrounged from my parents for studenting eating purposes.

5) Have you ever been so violently sick that your earrings fell off?
Why is there another question about vomit? Do you want me to tell you more about me throwing up everything that was in my bloody stomach the morning after I wore cones substituting breasts as seen in the banner? (Ironically I was sober when I wore them). I threw up even fucking water okay?

If I did wear earrings then I guess they might of fallen into the toilet bowl. At a guess you understand.

6) What's the most horrid thing you've ever done?
Fuck I dunno, I generally try to be nice. I did some horrible stuff when I was younger no doubt about that. But nothing so daily mail horrifying that I want to shout it out for all to read.

7) Do you think "Meat is Murder"?
Probably, but I'll develop a conscience when I'm of the age to develop one.

8) Has anyone ever told you you look like Beethoven?
No. But apparently I look like the lead singer of the band Fall Out Boy when wearing the hat in the photo below.I gather fall out boy is a band where as the game is a man. It fucking confuses me.

9) What does Boy George remind you of?
A guy on 'pikey patrol' as little picking was called in my school. Crazy times.

10) Have you ever grown parsnips in your gumboot?
A gumboot? I don't really know what they are. But I don't like parsnips so it's quite likely I'll never grow them in my gumboot when and if I find it.

11) Have you ever worn a kilt?
Not yet. But then I've still not ruled out wearing women's clothing either.

12) If you were a domestic appliance, what would you be?
A microwave, so I can annoy people by going "I'm just like Kylie you know, I'm spinning around" repeatedly.

13) Why do so many girls fancy you?
They do? Why don't they tell me then? I don't mind girls if you want to say, we don't even need to date!

14) What's your favourite sandwich?
I am tempted to say subway just to get some kind of rant out of Dan, but I've only been to subway a few times a few times in Canada when I was 14, and the only think I remember about them was my dad asking for gerkins in his 'sub' confusing the poor canadians. That and trying root beer there. Foul stuff.

Summat with cheese is always good in a sandwhich.

15) What colour is Thursday.
Red, due to the amount of snakebite I seem to drink most thursdays.

9 comments:

Mimey said...

I like rootbeer.

Not the rootbeer from that MacDonalds when the disgruntled employee added a floater. A bad floater. That's nasty rootbeer.

And not rootbeer with aspartame in either. Aspartame's as foul as faeces, if you ask me.

But I do like rootbeer.

DanProject76 said...

I want you to blog every day as you amuse me more than any of the shit on telly.

Love the 'fall out boy' photo too.

orange anubis said...

You DO look a bit like the fall out boy man there! And parsnips are very much misunderstood.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Jemima - You do like Rootbeer? Well I'm not sure if we can be blogger friends anymore if that's the case ;)

Dan - You're too kind sir. Everyday? Well I did once blog everyday, back in the ramble shambles summer term time, but I lack that kind of commitment now!

It's not a fall out boy photo, it's just me wearing my friends awful hat, honest governor.

Bert - Geh! Not more people saying that. Although maybe I do have a new part job in mind then.

Misunderstood? I'd say higly over-rated myself, but that's just my opinion.

DanProject76 said...

Dear Mister Evil...

I wish to complain!

I have just visited your old blog and it has made me a gay. I am off to Brighton now.

(You should tell any other bloggers who have you on their links about your move or you may create even more gays)

Clive_Evil_C said...

But everyone loves the gays as they're nice and poofy!

I suppose I should tell bloggers that link to my old blog. I was hoping that bloggers would notice your links. Ho hum.

DanProject76 said...

So I am King Of The Links?

Yay!

Clive_Evil_C said...

You are indeed the Prince Royal of the links sir.

Chezza said...

Dan will always be king :)

Good to see your back into the me me spirit :D