Monday, February 19, 2007

Do not ask me surveys!

Hello there, whilst walking to campus today through the lovely park (or quite dodgy park where apparently dogging goes on after dark) between campus and student house I got pounced on by some students asking me a survey. Well I though they were my brothers in the quest to do something with your life between the ages of 18 and 21, I best welcome them to inflict their survey on me. So I permitted them to inject me with their survey. Only for me to be complete and utter no use to them. "Do you use the sport facilities in Palmer Park?" "No" "What sport facilites do you think Palmer Park could benefit from? Swimming pool, skatepark?" "I don't know" I don't do sport, I'm sure sport is great for those who love to be competitive, those who are arrogant in their own abilities, those who get a smug sense of satisfaction at being better at something than someone else, but thanks to P.E. lessons at school, and parents with no interest in sport I have entered this world into adulthood with no desire to do sport. But wait there fans, I didn't want to let my student brothers down in their survey, I thought I'd contribute something I remember contributing to a survey I got asked another time in Reading.

When walking down the canal to that place I once worked a police officer asked me a survey as to what were my concerns about the local area in Reading. Could I think of anything, not really and ended up being prompted "the vandalism...?" "Yes the vandalism" And so for this delightful student inflicted survey I shared with them my view "The vandalism" well a statue of George Palmer in the park had been recently vandalised, of course they'd love to hear my concerns there for a fucking sport survey. The clipboard closed as soon as I chipped in with my concerns on vandalism and a polite thank you was exchanged. So in future people, if you want to survey me, feel free for my major contribution to any surveys to be about vandalism, when in reality, whilst I think it's an eyesoar, I don't have any energy in me to despense this conceren to any of you in a non-survey environment.

It's probably just as well today I looked at a student house for next year on the other side of the park, so I can't be a hazard to the people of Reading and give rubbash answers to surveys!

The irony of this post is that at the moment I should be writing my report on the results of me excurciatingly exciting typographical survey as to which index page my poor survey subjects prefer, page numbers on the left or the right.
"Which Index do you prefer?"
"The vandalism"

So in short, Vandalism concerns me. Probably. I might purchase this CD which for only £139.00 (Excluding: VAT at 17.5%) feature 125 photos of Reading including some photos of the vandalism in Reading. I'll set it as my wallpaper.Oh it concerns me.

2 comments:

Chezza said...

Clive,i have a survey here on Gingers...

Whats it like being ginger?

Do you hate it when people call you ginger pubes?

Strawberry Blondes? Are they fakers and should admit that they are Ginger?

I can't think of no more ginger questions.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Okay I shall answer your question Cheryl.

Whats it like being ginger?

It's fun, that's what it is.

Do you hate it when people call you ginger pubes?

Not really, it's a point of pride and I thank them for drawing attention to them.

Strawberry Blondes? Are they fakers and should admit that they are Ginger?

Yes, denaial is wrong, I'm technically more strawberry blonde, but to fuck with it, I'm out and proud!

More ginger survey questions are welcome.