Monday, February 25, 2008

Dilema of the day

If I answer my phone which for some reason happens to ring just after I've come out the shower and my hair is dripping wet, will I some how conduct an electric current by answering the phone, what with my hair being girlishly long and covering my ear in which I use to listen to the person speaking to me on the telephone? Would I fry my golden locks? Would they literally be golden for a few second whilst they were alight, then just be ashes? Isn't electric blue? Wouldn't my hair go all punk then?

Shouldn't I be wondering why the person is calling instead of wondering if I will kill myself through too much electric? Aren't these thoughts further delaying me answering the telephone?

This is why I don't do telephone calls. Now I'm off to do the thing I was phoned about, turns out I didn't electrocute myself, which made my morning!

3 comments:

Chezza said...

*just laughs*

Anonymous said...

Y'know, some how it really doesn't surprise me that you'd be worried about your phone frying your brain through an electric shock rather than frying your brain through radiation!

Blue hair. One day...

Chezza said...

i am in shock....you haven't done a eurovision blog