Saturday, February 02, 2008

I hate it when...

walking abouts, in a building, in a shop, on the streets, somewhere and I happen to be walking along the same planned path as someone walking the other way. We both notice that a collision in our pre-determined walking paths are imminent so shift to the left to avoid each other, but then I feel bad for making them shift to the left on their planned path and shift to the right, but they shift to right because I'm walking to the left, then we shift to the left and right back and forth unsure on the other persons walking path, sometimes I manage to save myself in this kind of loop by shifting extreme left, but sometimes I've just walked into the other person, I once almost crashed into a woman in W H Smiths, it's awful. My neurosis is getting in the way of my everyday walking! I've tried just staying in to avoid walking neurotic crash syndrome, but I just bored. I apologise after the crash, but I don't think I need to say sorry for my illness of walking neurotic crash syndrome. I think I just need to be a large penis and just stick with my walk path regardless of what people are in my way! Life is such a bitch sometimes. Of course I can't be the only person with this illness, at least I hope not, comfort me and tell me I'm not alone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're alone!

I kid, of course. We've all encountered this thing called 'the dance of the pedestrian'. Well. I have, at least. Almost like we need a highway code for the pavement: 'in case of imminant collision, both parties move to their left', or summat. I dunno. You work it out, you neurotic, you.

Chezza said...

Can't remember who told this now but they say how come you can be really polite if someone gets in your way whilst walking yet if someone does in a car to you scream blue murder at them

DanProject76 said...

Walking Neurotic Crash Syndrome?

aka WaNCS?

Dirty acronym!