Friday, July 11, 2008

What's that my hilarious comedy sidekick?

Hilarious comedy sidekick: I like science, I want you to learn some science and report back to me.
Me: I have a GCSE in Science studies, dual award which is double the fun, what do want to know?
Hilarious comedy sidekick: How does science work
Me: Well you see... the thing is... what's interesting about science is... I could go on...
Hilarious comedy sidekick: Well evidently not as you're just staling for time
Me: Less of your lip you, well at least I have lips.
Hilarious comedy sidekick: Go learn science and I'll go get botox
Me: Can't we switch?

There was no reply, the puppet just stormed out. With the unfortunate argument with my comedy side kick running from my mind, I thought whilst that shite puppet would get botox, I would go get a learning of science. To the museum d'science I would go, to learn science, they have interactive displays, that would be fun, wouldn't it? I wasn't sure, I would ask the shite puppet, but he's busy getting shit pushed into his lips.

Well I went on the interactive science museum displays, and it turns out everything I learned from GCSE Science studies (dual award) was all wrong!Crisps don't generate light, you can't eat airplanes, was my GCSE (dual award) not worth the paper it was printed on? I was emotionally distraught and went about engrossing as much science as I could, light bulbs generate light, your can eat food, not vehicles, revelations! It was wonderful time. I was all geared up to tell my hilarious comedy sidekick all about the science I'd learned, but sadly the puppet was so self obsessed all he want to talk about was his fabulous lips (to be fair, they did look good). What a wasted day.

1 comment:

Chezza said...

Aww yayy i did double award science too when i was in school. I feel i have learnt stuff from your blog