Saturday, June 07, 2008

This is not a toy

Now I like Doctor Who as much as the next geek who lives on the internet, I dare say I've got a few Doctor Who toys, I dare say I want more (the weeping angel one and the Simon Pegg one, and I'd like them to do a Sally Sparrow figure (and I would like to do Sally Sparrow, but thats not for here)) but this is just taking the piss (I dare say).It's not a toy! What's poseable about that? What fun can one have? Now I dare say it's a few years since I'd have little adventures with my toys (Han Solo and Chewie sure used to have fun out in the garden) but what fun can someone have with a frame?
'Destroyed Casandra': Shit I'm destroyed! I need help, ah DOK-TOR, I see you there, help me!
Doctor: Cassandra! How can you see? How can you talk?
'Destroyed Casandra': Umm... moisturise me?
Sally Sparrow: Oh no Doctor, I'm naked
Doctor: Oh Sally, not infront of the frame
'Destroyed Casandra': I don't mind, I'm naked too

Sorry, went a bit Torchwood there. Where was, oh yes... Really? Seven quid for a frame? You're having a giraffe! Look I made me own!You can too! Don't say I don't give you anything.
When I was younger I used to be crazy about copyright-based-humour

p.s. Hello blog.

----------------
Now playing: Joe Cornish - All Night Garage

© & ™ Me. Fuck Off.

3 comments:

DanProject76 said...

Even I haven't added that one to my Tardis playset.

Yo umight like to know that the Torchwood figures are out soon, and only half crappy...

Chezza said...

yayyy :D i can do gay sex with ianto and captain jack woohoo


not that i do that all the time with my action figures *looks about*

Anonymous said...

I like your DIY version much better. Have you considered a career in science-fiction-toy cash-in parody? I'd waste a fiver, probably, which is almost a guarrantee of untold riches :-)