Friday, December 21, 2007

It's comforting when Christmas shopping...

...and you're walking around not knowing what to buy loved ones, you bump into your Dad in Debenhams in the same predicament looking around a shop he wouldn't normally go in, just in the hope of finding a Christmas pressie, curse those genes, he's just as bad as me! Although curse those jeans as well, if I was wearing tighter jeans, maybe I'd panic more what with blood supply being slightly cut off.

Why can't I just buy everyone the JML Classic Pen Set from JML Direct, it's nib is indestructible, just look:It can be used as a dart and also be used to stab cans as well as writing! Who wouldn't want that. Certainly be a great toy for those with writers block.

On second thoughts I'll just buy everyone a Mandle Candle.I've spent too much time in Robert Dyas today. I'm currently listening to Clubbed to death, it goes great with the Mandle Candle advert. Certainly delighting me, and entertaining me.

----------------
Now playing: Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death
via FoxyTunes

On third thought, I'll just get everyone my patented Jeremy Kyle mask.You too can be a complete and utter shit in the comfort of your own living room!

8 comments:

Chezza said...

:D the mandle candle is beautiful :)

Ant said...

I'd like to order a mask please.

Chezza said...

The mask is genius as well. How did i miss this first time round?

Joe said...

Jeremy Kyle masks? I'll take eight.

Clive_Evil_C said...

Mandle Candle is fit, enough said.

As for the Jeremy Kyle mask, I'm pleased about the interest they're generating, eight are in the mail to you Joe Joe, one for you Ant (only one? you can be greedy if you like!) and the reason Chezza that you missed it first time round is that I edited this blog two hours later after originally posting it for greater comic effect! Guffaw, guffaw, guffaw.

Chezza said...

Of course i should have guessed guffaw, guffaw, guffaw

Original Mandle said...

I ran across these awesome cologne smelling candles called the Original Mandle
I bought a bunch for gifts, my BF, and of course myself :)

www.theoriginalmandle.com

Raymond Fujimoto said...

God waits to win back his own flowers as gifts from man's hands. your family Happy Holidays and a great and prosperous new

year!